OR  

Empire or stormcloaks

Discuss anything about the latest addition to the Elder Scrolls series, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, in here.

Empire or stormcloaks

Postby redguard_master » August 30th, 2012, 8:21 am

I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up yet.

I go for empire. Ulfric's a way step behind in tolerance and acceptance. He'd just further divide tamriel into factions that hate and destroy each other. But the empire is far from flawless. They are totally whipped by the thalmor and need their cajones back but once they find them they can get back to work.
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116
Characters: 2

Re: Empire or stormcloaks

Postby Xavier » August 31st, 2012, 1:25 am

I'm behind the Empire. I don't like the fact that Ulfric murdered the High King to get what he wanted. All he did was cause more problems.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby Derp53 » September 1st, 2012, 8:29 am

I think there's a bit more to it than Ulfric murdering the high king, who by other's accounts never did much anyway, but back on topic, I would support the stormcloak, the empire stopped being cool after Oblivion
Derp53
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 2
Characters: 0

Postby The Ninja » October 25th, 2012, 9:16 am

The cause of the Nords is great.

Their leader and racism is the downfall.

I'm Stormcloak. The unracist, fair and just, kind.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby Torapa » July 4th, 2013, 5:25 pm

Death to the Empire! Up the revolution! Better yet, screw Ulprick too! Long live Madanach the King in Rags!! Tiocfaidh ar la!
Never stick your finger in anything you wouldn't eat.[/Image,ImageImage
Torapa
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 8
Characters: 4

Postby Gbaji » July 6th, 2013, 2:50 pm

Fram started out cautious on the Civil War question, but now he's just cynical. He appreciates law and order, and as Thane of Whiterun and Falkreath, he values the stability promised by the Empire. On the other hand, he's a proud Nord, his favorite Divine is Talos, and he's equally unimpressed by both the Thalmor and (if Delphine is any example) the Blades. He thinks Ulfric is a bronchial braggart, but he is violently repelled by the Forsworn.

Accordingly, Fram remains neutral and hasn't started any Civil War quests.
Gbaji
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 3
Characters: 7

Postby Gbaji » July 6th, 2013, 3:11 pm

Tyrion Snow was disowned by his family, which was deeply corrupted by imperial politics. Being falsely accused of aiding the Stormcloak rebellion and condemned to die didn't endear him to the Empire, either. As soon as his adventures brought him to Windhelm, Tyrion was happy to sign up with Ulfric, and he happily roasted imperials and Thalmor whenever he had the opportunity.

The war is over now, so Tyrion doesn't go out of his way to hunt imperials, but any legionnaires he meets on the road he feeds to his daedra.
Gbaji
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 3
Characters: 7

Postby Korock » July 6th, 2013, 6:37 pm

Long Live the EMPIRE!

Peace, killing, and disaster will continue to wreck Tamriel if the continent isn't re unified again. Of course, when Tiber Septim did finally unite everyone, there wasn't just amazing peace everywhere, but there sure the hell wasn't massive wars, civil wars, or other tragic things in the numbers that are happening now.

It was an uneasy peace, but at least the people of Tamriel didn't have to worry themselves to sleep wondering if they would get attacked during the night and have their houses burnt down.

The Empire has helped Skyrim so much in the past. Brought so many things to the people of the North, and in return, they've helped the Empire also. They didn't have to worry about having enemies to their South, and to their West, and the Empire didn't have to worry about having Enemies to their North.

The Thalmor will conquer Skyrim next if the Empire were to fall. Think about it. Elves and Nords are ancient and hated enemies. To an Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion, a story book ending would be Skyrim burning so fiercely that all the snow in the province melts away as the scent of burning Nord flesh fills the sky.
Korock
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 4
Characters: 1

Postby RyeBread9 » September 10th, 2015, 2:13 pm

Mythic dawn?
"Hermaeus Mora, Daedric Prince of Knowledge, Power, and Fetishes." -Miraak
RyeBread9
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 1
Characters: 2