OR  

The greatest ninja ever

Relax and discuss any general topics not related to The Elder Stats or gaming with other members in here.

The greatest ninja ever

Postby Sithis » January 31st, 2010, 4:58 am

Bang Shishigami. Period.
Certified TESIV:O Sage- Yeah...I know so much about the game, I could teach a college course on it.
Need build help, critique on your character, or design methods? Contact me. I am the one responsible for the Nexus Project and the Super_Soldier Method.
Sithis
Beggar

Forum Posts: 28
Characters: 1

Re: The greatest ninja ever

Postby The Ninja » February 1st, 2010, 6:06 pm

You know, that sword on his back is as big as he is...
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby Sithis » February 16th, 2010, 3:44 am

That sword is a nail. That's why he is called the hammer of justice. That is also why he only uses the nail for his astral heat...b/c using during battle would be overkill enough.

If you think he great now, you should see him in BBCS. His clothes burn off from his sheer epicness.
Certified TESIV:O Sage- Yeah...I know so much about the game, I could teach a college course on it.
Need build help, critique on your character, or design methods? Contact me. I am the one responsible for the Nexus Project and the Super_Soldier Method.
Sithis
Beggar

Forum Posts: 28
Characters: 1

Postby JerryPons85 » August 15th, 2011, 5:58 am

Sithis wrote:Bang Shishigami. Period.

but there are small shinagami swords it's called shimpakto.
Nien Jih Ssu Ch'u Chuehis the highly specialized Chinese Art of killing without leaving a trace.
ninja gear
JerryPons85
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 2
Characters: 0

Return to The Lounge