ES Save Updater - A Desktop App for Windows
ES Save Updater is a desktop application for Windows that automatically keeps your characters' Elder Stats profiles up-to-date as you play the game.
The app runs in the background, watching for changes to your Elder Scrolls save files. Whenever a new save is created or an existing save is updated, the app extracts data from the file and updates the corresponding character on your Elder Stats account. This prevents the need to manually update your characters' profiles, making the update process seamless.
How to Use
Simply download the program and run it. It is a standalone program and does not require installation. Note: Windows might block the program from running, saying that the publisher is unknown. You may safely disregard this error and proceed to run the program.
You will be asked to enter your "usercode", which can be found here. This is used in place of your username and password to log you into your account.
Since the Save Updater is still a beta release, there are some features which are in the process of being added, but are not yet present in the app. Below is a list of many of the features that are not here yet, but are coming in future releases. Any stats that are not updated by the app must still be entered manually on the website.
- Only SKYRIM saves are currently supported. Support for Oblivion saves is coming soon.
- Numeric skill levels for each skill and "times made legendary" stats are not updated by the app
- Maximum values for Magicka, Stamina, and Health are not updated by the app
- Total Gold is not updated by the app
- Favorite Weapon, Spell, School, and Shout are not updated by the app
- A character must be added to your account in order to be updated by the app. The app cannot yet create profiles on the website for new characters.
Giving us Feedback
We are strongly interested in what you think about this app! Please share any questions, comments, or suggestions you have by posting in our Save Updater forum. If you find any bugs with the app, please report them there, as well.