OR  

How can i make a poll?

Need help using The Elder Stats? Trying to do something that you just can't figure out how to do? Then post your help requests and questions in here!

How can i make a poll?

Postby oxbutcherox » April 18th, 2009, 9:31 pm

Hey,i dont know how to make a vote can you help me?
Last edited by oxbutcherox on April 18th, 2009, 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elder Scrolls V is coming :)
oxbutcherox
Citizen

Forum Posts: 45
Characters: 3

Re: How can i make a vote?

Postby Teinaava » April 18th, 2009, 9:43 pm

Do you mean how to make a poll? If so, when you create your thread look below the message box, and there will be two tabs: "Options" and "Poll Creation". Click "Poll Creation" then fill out the fields below it, and when you post your thread it will have a poll.
Teinaava
Past Contributor
Protector

Forum Posts: 172

Postby oxbutcherox » April 18th, 2009, 9:49 pm

ya poll sorry,and thx for the help ;) im not really good with internet ;) but i dont have an ''poll creation'' option below my message box.
oxbutcherox
Citizen

Postby Teinaava » April 18th, 2009, 9:51 pm

oxbutcherox wrote:but i dont have an ''poll creation'' option below my message box.

The "Poll Creation " tab will only appear when you are creating a new thread, not when you're posting a reply in a thread. Here's a screenshot showing where the "Poll Creation" tab is.
Teinaava
Past Contributor
Protector

Forum Posts: 172

Postby oxbutcherox » April 18th, 2009, 9:56 pm

Oh ok thx for your time and your help :) its kinda hard when you dont know how to use some option :)
oxbutcherox
Citizen

Return to Help & Support