OR  

Loading photos

Need help using The Elder Stats? Trying to do something that you just can't figure out how to do? Then post your help requests and questions in here!

Loading photos

Postby unknown Chemist » May 23rd, 2009, 11:11 am

pictures for character stats sheet

Okay so i have taken the save images off of my ps3 which are in png format, i have tried to upload them but says there is an error, i have also tried loading the same pic saved as, a jpeg, various png files, and gif, the later is the only one that works and it loads them at such poor quality it isnt worth it, i own photoshop cs4 and have even tried saving for web, can some one please help laos the gif images are so bad you can barely make out what they are
unknown Chemist
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 8
Characters: 4

Re: Loading photos

Postby Tom » May 24th, 2009, 5:01 pm

What was the file size of the images that you were uploading when they were in .jpeg and .png formats? If the file size is too big, it won't accept them.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby unknown Chemist » May 24th, 2009, 6:30 pm

only 56.7kb, this is why i don't get why they won't load, that can't be to big can it?
unknown Chemist
Mudcrab

Postby Tom » May 25th, 2009, 2:20 am

The size limit for each image to be uploaded is 500KB. Obviously, the images that you are trying to upload are small enough to be uploaded. Try uploading the images again. If it doesn't work and produces an error message, please post the error message that you are getting.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby unknown Chemist » May 25th, 2009, 11:08 am

okay with all photos be they jpeg or png i get this message just tried again with jpeg
Error(s) Have Been Found While Trying to Upload This Photo; Photo Was Not Uploaded:

• You can only upload .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, and .png image formats
unknown Chemist
Mudcrab

Postby Tom » May 26th, 2009, 8:46 pm

I tried uploading both a .jpeg and a .png and I experienced no problems. Can you post the images that you were trying to upload and I'll see if I can upload them.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby unknown Chemist » May 27th, 2009, 11:38 am

how do i post them, here or pm you?
unknown Chemist
Mudcrab

Postby Tom » May 27th, 2009, 7:46 pm

Post one of the photos that isn't working here in between the IMG tags. Then, I'll save it to my computer and try uploading it myself and see if I have a problem too.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby unknown Chemist » May 27th, 2009, 10:44 pm

it isnt online im afraid so can't post it between img tag, it is from my desktop, if i can post pics from desktop then i don't know how could you explain.
sorry for the trouble
and thanks for the help
unknown Chemist
Mudcrab

Postby unknown Chemist » May 27th, 2009, 11:09 pm

okay i see this has turned out funny again, tis a jpeg though
unknown Chemist
Mudcrab