OR  

CSS

Need help using The Elder Stats? Trying to do something that you just can't figure out how to do? Then post your help requests and questions in here!

CSS

Postby Emperor Casellas I » February 17th, 2011, 6:07 pm

Are CSS code allow in the Elder Stats?

Code: Select all
<html>
<head>
<style type="text/css">
#typing
{
behavior:url("behave_typing.htc");
font-family:"courier new";
}
</style>
</head>

<body>
<span id="typing" speed="100">IE5 introduced DHTML behaviors. Behaviors are a way to add DHTML functionality to HTML elements with the ease of CSS.<br /><br />
How do behaviors work?<br />By using XML we can link behaviors to any element in a web page and manipulate that element.</p>
</span>
</body>
</html>
Emperor Casellas I
Beggar

Forum Posts: 21
Characters: 2

Re: CSS

Postby Tom » February 18th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Where exactly do you want to use CSS on The Elder Stats? There are plenty of places around the site where users can post content, so I'm not quite sure where you are referring to.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Emperor Casellas I » February 19th, 2011, 2:46 am

Like let's say I want to make a Typewriter Simulation. Like for example, that code in my last reply automatically types the words that I typed. I having trouble showing it but you can see this on http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/tryit.asp?filename=behave_typing
Emperor Casellas I
Beggar

Forum Posts: 21
Characters: 2

Postby Tom » February 19th, 2011, 5:05 am

Sorry, we don't support CSS inserted by users.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Return to Help & Support