OR  

Skill Re-mastery and other questions

Need help using The Elder Stats? Trying to do something that you just can't figure out how to do? Then post your help requests and questions in here!

Skill Re-mastery and other questions

Postby darkdagger6 » September 9th, 2013, 9:24 am

I'm very new to this site, and I am trying to find how to display how many times I have re-mastered a skill.
also a bit confused as to why people are able to lodge votes against my character being legit or not, before I have even had a chance to finish filling in all the stats and providing photographic and possible video proof.
Maybe I am just confused, but something about being aloud to vote possitivly or negitivly toward a character that is not fully filled in on stats and other details does not seem right.

I'd much apreciate if someone could fill me in on how all of this works.
I am simply interested in finding a friendly, supportive, and competitive elder scrolls community site.
Im more then happy to help work to boost the sites popularity and assist where ever else I can.
darkdagger6
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 5
Characters: 2

Re: Skill Re-mastery and other questions

Postby Xavier » September 19th, 2013, 11:05 pm

We haven't added "Legendary" skills yet, which I'm assume you're referring to when saying you "re-mastered" a skill. It's definitely something that's in the future plans of this site, but hasn't been implemented yet due to time constraints.

If you do not want people voting legitimacy on your character, there's an option to disable it, however, this will remove your character completely from the leaderboards. This would be good in your situation because you wanted time to fill in all of your stats and upload pictures as proof. After you did that, you could then re-enable voting, which would put your character back into the leaderboards.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Return to Help & Support