OR  

Cant add Picture

If you find any bugs (i.e. errors, malfunctions, or similar issues) with The Elder Stats while using it, please report them by posting a topic in here.

Re: Cant add Picture

Postby Kraken Guard » July 22nd, 2009, 5:17 pm

Oh, oky dokes..
Funny thing was, i was just about to ask if i should post the picture :P

I did make another character, i will post her screenshot here to just in case..

Kraken Guard
Beggar

Forum Posts: 12
Characters: 1

Postby Tom » July 23rd, 2009, 10:33 pm

Hmm, this is odd. I was able to upload the picture without any problem. Another member had this same problem uploading character photos about a month ago, and I was able to upload his photos to one of my characters, but for some reason he just couldn't upload it for his character. Here's the support topic, if you want to read it. Maybe you could try downloading it from ImageShack and the uploading it again. Sometimes I think that could solve the problem.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Kraken Guard » July 23rd, 2009, 10:48 pm

I uploaded one of the images to Imageshack and tried to upload the picture here but it still does not work. Should i try PM-ing you the pictures? If i should i dont think you will have any trouble wondering which picture goes for which character as the picture has their name in it :P
Kraken Guard
Beggar

Postby Tom » July 27th, 2009, 6:54 pm

Sure, I'll upload them for you if you want to PM them to me. It just bothers me that this is a problem for some members.

If anyone has a problem like this, please reply to this topic and let us know. I need to see if this is an ongoing problem for everyone, or if it's only happening to some people.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby Kraken Guard » July 27th, 2009, 8:02 pm

Oky dokes, Pm-ing piccies, and i will let you know if it happens to others :)
Kraken Guard
Beggar

Postby C0RteZ48 » May 22nd, 2018, 1:47 pm

Hi Tom, hope you still are active now and then. I have a similar problem uploading photos. I would like to add one to my Haralder avatar, but I dont know if you will still reply or how I even do it. It is on MyDrive, I dont have a url link.
C0RteZ48
Beggar

Forum Posts: 13
Characters: 5

Postby Tom » May 25th, 2018, 2:01 am

C0RteZ48 wrote:Hi Tom, hope you still are active now and then. I have a similar problem uploading photos. I would like to add one to my Haralder avatar, but I dont know if you will still reply or how I even do it. It is on MyDrive, I dont have a url link.

Hey Cortez,

What is the exact error message you're getting, if any? Or do you not see any error at all?
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Previous

Return to Bug Reports