OR  

Error Message "Internet Explorer Cannot Find The Page"

If you find any bugs (i.e. errors, malfunctions, or similar issues) with The Elder Stats while using it, please report them by posting a topic in here.

Error Message "Internet Explorer Cannot Find The Page"

Postby TheOneFallen » January 4th, 2010, 2:49 pm

Whilst I was browsing a thread in Game Discussion I clicked reply and I got an error message, saying Internet Explorer cannot find the webpage. It only happened a few times and I've not had it since. Is this something that usualy happens?
Welcome, to Oblivion
TheOneFallen
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 4
Characters: 1

Re: Error Message "Internet Explorer Cannot Find The Page"

Postby Tom » January 4th, 2010, 10:01 pm

It was probably just a slight connection issue between your computer and the web server that only lasted a few seconds. If you're not experiencing the problem much anymore, then it was probably just a spontaneous issue. Just for the record, have you only experienced this error in the Oblivion Game Discussion forum, or have you experienced it in other forums and on other pages of the site, as well? Like I said, I doubt it's really a bug with the website, but if it happens again please post about it here. Thanks.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Return to Bug Reports