OR  

Can't Upload Photo

If you find any bugs (i.e. errors, malfunctions, or similar issues) with The Elder Stats while using it, please report them by posting a topic in here.

Can't Upload Photo

Postby Nucleon » September 5th, 2010, 5:27 pm

I can't upload a (389x466, .png) photo on one of my character's profile. And yet, I uploaded many of these photos here before. This is the message I get:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/tcatullo/public_html/addon_domains/elderstats.com/ucp/photo_module.php on line 179: move_uploaded_file(../images/cprofiles/photos/808697_1117And Everything Nice.png) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Disk quota exceeded
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/tcatullo/public_html/addon_domains/elderstats.com/ucp/photo_module.php on line 179: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phptMzQlV' to '../images/cprofiles/photos/808697_1117And Everything Nice.png'

I tried to skim other threads about the problems, but I didn't found anything comparable yet.

Thanks in advance.
Nucleon
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 9
Characters: 4

Re: Can't Upload Photo

Postby Tom » September 5th, 2010, 7:37 pm

Thank you for reporting this issue.

I believe the problem should be fixed now. Please give it another try, and let me know if there are any more problems.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: Can't Upload Photo

Postby Nucleon » September 6th, 2010, 12:36 am

It now works well, of course!

Thank you Tom; You're the beat host one can hope for.
Nucleon
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 9
Characters: 4

Return to Bug Reports