OR  

Do you use fast travel?

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: Do you use fast travel?

Postby Tom » September 22nd, 2009, 8:49 pm

Filia wrote:If you want to make them water-walk, it should be noted that the only way to do so is by having access to the Arcane University, and making a custom spell. The only place you can find water-walk sold as a spell effect for you to use is in Cheydinhal: Trayvond the Redguard sells it (Sea Stride, I believe).

That's neat, I never knew that. Good information, by the way. :)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby The Ninja » September 28th, 2009, 3:52 am

Filia wrote:I use fast travel regularly, for when I have things in my mind that I want to get done. I've been trying to break the habit though. I developed a fortify speed/water walk spell to cast on my horse and really speed things up. :lol:

:shock: Who-da thunk it, eh? ;)
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby kakejero » November 23rd, 2009, 3:49 pm

All the time :D
kakejero
Citizen

Forum Posts: 49
Characters: 12

Postby souro » February 14th, 2010, 2:31 am

i do use fast travel. mostly because i dont like wasteing alot of time to get from chorrol to anvil. but if i need to find a few new dungeons i use a kinda chain explore. i go along a road until i see an unexplored dungeon. then when i get it on my map i look for another one that comes on my compass around that cave. but actully one time i went from chorrol to bruma searching for dungeons.
every time you get a new hammer, a giant orc comes with a bigger one and hits you with it until you give up your hammer. thats why i dont have hammers.
souro
Citizen

Forum Posts: 42
Characters: 3

Postby Tom » February 14th, 2010, 3:31 am

Once I went along the Lower Niben River from Bravil to Leyawiin looking for Nirnroot plants. It took a while, but it was quite fun to see all of the random happenings along the way.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Previous

Return to Oblivion Discussion