OR  

Your Wish List

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Your Wish List

Postby The Black Arrow » April 30th, 2009, 1:09 am

What are the items that you are DYING to have? Either you can't afford them, you can't find them, or you can't yet enchant them.

I was looking for a Glass Claymore, but I found one and it was enchanted, no less. Go me! So as of right now, there isn't anything I am looking for.

And speaking of enchantment, somehow, someway, I now have a Soul Trap enchantment on my Dagger and Claymore of the Dynamo...And the crazy part is..I DIDN'T PUT IT THERE! At least, not purposely...I first noticed when I Soul Trapped a zombie and I hadn't even cast the spell...It wasn't even set! I can't get into the Arcane University sooo...how did that happen? Mind you, I am not complaining, but I'd like to have some idea as to how it got there. Maybe I can do it again with other spells.
---Est. 2009---
*moved into Rosethorn Hall, Evening Star 18th*
The Black Arrow
Citizen

Forum Posts: 59
Characters: 6

Re: Your Wish List

Postby HabaneroRed » April 30th, 2009, 2:56 pm

All I want is the Grand Ring of Athletics. Unlike normal Skill enchanted items that have +10 to that skill, it has a +20. Perfect for my speed gear.

The Black Arrow wrote:And speaking of enchantment, somehow, someway, I now have a Soul Trap enchantment on my Dagger and Claymore of the Dynamo...And the crazy part is..I DIDN'T PUT IT THERE! At least, not purposely...I first noticed when I Soul Trapped a zombie and I hadn't even cast the spell...It wasn't even set! I can't get into the Arcane University sooo...how did that happen? Mind you, I am not complaining, but I'd like to have some idea as to how it got there. Maybe I can do it again with other spells.

Did you install Shivering Isles?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Generic_Magic_Weapons#Soul_Trap wrote:If Shivering Isles has been installed, the enchantment on all "of Voltage" weapons and all "of the Dynamo" weapons is changed to the Shivering Isles' "of Soul Voltage" enchantment. Therefore, a Soul Trap for 5 seconds enchantment is added to the Shock Damage. Also, the cost for each strike is increased to 46 magicka instead of 24, so the number of uses is decreased to 26. This change is applied retroactively to all such weapons (including any ones that you found before installing the Shivering Isles).
HabaneroRed
Beggar

Forum Posts: 11
Characters: 4

Postby The Black Arrow » April 30th, 2009, 4:29 pm

Oh, awesome! That's exactly what happened then, thank you! =D
---Est. 2009---
The Black Arrow
Citizen

Postby Xavier » May 3rd, 2009, 6:34 pm

I want some leet ass Deadric Armor.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513

Postby J'Ghasta » May 5th, 2009, 2:29 pm

Full elven to my new character
Jalla Kebab Suddenly

"Vem va de som kasta?"
Skogsturken

Betty bought a bit of butter but the bit she bought was bitter, so betty bought another bit of butter (insted).
J'Ghasta
Protector

Forum Posts: 101
Characters: 2

Postby HabaneroRed » May 5th, 2009, 3:02 pm

I collect all armor sets, but I have never come across an unenchanted Elven helm. I'm level 43, I should have come across it long ago.
HabaneroRed
Beggar

Forum Posts: 11
Characters: 4

Postby Tom » May 5th, 2009, 8:21 pm

HabaneroRed wrote:I collect all armor sets, but I have never come across an unenchanted Elven helm.

I've come across one enchanted with Water Breathing on Self before, and I have it in my chest at my Bravil home. I am also a collector of all armor sets and weapon sets. I find Elven armor all the time and, frankly, I'm sick of seeing it. I just collect it so that I can sell it, but I keep one of each Elven item so that at least I have a full set on-hand at all times.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby The Black Arrow » May 6th, 2009, 4:44 am

Speaking of armors, I just found 2 sets of Deadric armor tonight. All I am missing is the helmet. So that is what I am currently after. I am keeping one set and selling the other and the set I keep is for display purposes only because I don't do heavy armor, no matter how amazing it looks. Ick. I also collect glass everything. I have 2 glass claymores in Rosethorn Hall, one in Cheydinhal, and one in the Imperial City. I have 2 glass bows floating around Rosethorn, a dagger, and an enchanted war axe. I HOARD glass cuiresses (sp) simply because they're very pretty >.> I really, REALLY want another glass shield to put on top of my dresser...like a mirror, ya know? It took me forever to find the one I have now though. Oh! And a glass helmet! I need one of those too!

Soo...current wish list:

-Deadric Helmet
-Glass Shield
-Glass Helmet

@ J'Ghasta: I am at level 23 and I come across Elven armor ALL THE TIME in forts. It's worn by vampires and Marauders, but you'll be hard-pressed to find a full suit on just one body. Boots and grieves are most common and gauntlets are rare.

@ Xavier: I found my deadric armor in Fort Strand, just east of Anvil. The two "boss level" marauders (one is a Nord with a quest item...a war hammer called Rocksplitter, I think. I forgot already. It was a blunt weapon though.) in the very back of the fort wore it.

Good luck guys =D
---Est. 2009---
The Black Arrow
Citizen

Postby Eskayti » May 6th, 2009, 6:27 am

HabaneroRed wrote:I collect all armor sets, but I have never come across an unenchanted Elven helm. I'm level 43, I should have come across it long ago.

You may not come across it only by luck now because of your level, I'm over 40 now too. I still run across them every now and then, in fact I found one in a dungeon in the Shivering Isles when I played last night. I collect two full sets of each type starting at Mithril/Orcish - unenchanted. Same for unenchanted weapons, starting with Elven, two of each. Once I'm done with the main quest, I use the sigil stones I got to enchant the stuff, plus grand soul gems to get enchantments I really want ... like a full set of chameleon armor!!
Cat's out of the bag on that one! Who puts cats in bags anyway? Cats hate bags.
Eskayti
Beggar

Forum Posts: 25
Characters: 1

Postby Katherine » May 6th, 2009, 1:22 pm

I'm trying to level up so I can start finding daedric armour in random loot, at the moment I find alot of glass armour
Katherine
Citizen

Forum Posts: 48
Characters: 1

Next

Return to Oblivion Discussion