OR  

Your Wish List

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: Your Wish List

Postby HabaneroRed » May 6th, 2009, 2:50 pm

Eskayti wrote:Once I'm done with the main quest, I use the sigil stones I got to enchant the stuff, plus grand soul gems to get enchantments I really want ... like a full set of chameleon armor!!

You don't even need a full set. I have the Ring of Khajiiti (35%), Grand Ring of Shadows (30%), Necklace enchanted with a Grand Soul Gem (20%), and Wrist Bands enchanted with a Grand Soul Gem (20%) for a total of 105%. I might get rid of the two custom items and enchant something else with a Transcendent Sigil Stone (30%) for a total of 95%.
HabaneroRed
Beggar

Forum Posts: 11
Characters: 4

Postby The Black Arrow » May 6th, 2009, 5:33 pm

Wow, that's a good idea...I never thought to combine accessories to make a 100% Chameleon effect!

Awesome!
---Est. 2009---
*moved into Rosethorn Hall, Evening Star 18th*
The Black Arrow
Citizen

Forum Posts: 59
Characters: 6

Postby Tom » May 6th, 2009, 8:05 pm

The Black Arrow wrote:All I am missing is the helmet.

Maybe I could lend you one. My main character Tom has 5 or 6 of them already. :)
Katherine wrote:I'm trying to level up so I can start finding daedric armour in random loot, at the moment I find alot of glass armour

It's rare that you find Daedric armor in random loot such as chests. It's more commonly found on people. I've found Daedric armor in random loot numerous times in the past, but it still is quite rare no matter what level you become.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Xavier » May 6th, 2009, 8:59 pm

If you go into Marauder Forts and you are over level 20 (I think), you can get a lot of Daedric armor.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513

Postby The Black Arrow » May 6th, 2009, 10:39 pm

Tom wrote:
The Black Arrow wrote:All I am missing is the helmet.

Maybe I could lend you one. My main character Tom has 5 or 6 of them already. :)

:O I would be your best friend...EVER.
---Est. 2009---
The Black Arrow
Citizen

Postby Eskayti » May 7th, 2009, 11:24 am

HabaneroRed wrote:You don't even need a full set. I have the Ring of Khajiiti (35%), Grand Ring of Shadows (30%), Necklace enchanted with a Grand Soul Gem (20%), and Wrist Bands enchanted with a Grand Soul Gem (20%) for a total of 105%. I might get rid of the two custom items and enchant something else with a Transcendent Sigil Stone (30%) for a total of 95%.

True - you're right. I do have the Ring of Khajiiti, but it took awhile to get it (I have a weird system for leveling up that's why), I have the Crystaline Cuirass - which I think is 30%? I know I don't need my boots, greaves AND gauntlets enchanted with chameleon, but I never changed it. I keep one hand free of rings until I go in caves and then I have a Night-Eye ring. The necklace I use most of the time is the Amulet of the Acrobat - sorry, I don't have the stats on hand for it. As for what's on my head - the Morag Tong hood (I'm a Detect Life addict!) from the Mehrune's Razor DLC. I never kill the guy myself, I let the commander-dude do it - then I kill him. :twisted:
Cat's out of the bag on that one! Who puts cats in bags anyway? Cats hate bags.
Eskayti
Beggar

Forum Posts: 25
Characters: 1

Postby The Black Arrow » May 12th, 2009, 9:39 pm

Good news! I found my glass helmet in Shivering Isles! I have Glass Everything now! My collection is complete ~_~
---Est. 2009---
The Black Arrow
Citizen

Postby Katherine » May 19th, 2009, 10:51 pm

Tom wrote:
Katherine wrote:I'm trying to level up so I can start finding daedric armour in random loot, at the moment I find alot of glass armour

It's rare that you find Daedric armor in random loot such as chests. It's more commonly found on people. I've found Daedric armor in random loot numerous times in the past, but it still is quite rare no matter what level you become.

oh! :?
nevermind then :D well I started finding lots of ebony armour since the last time I was here.
I completed the greymare quest and one marauder had a full suit of glass armour, it looks really cool but I was surprised by how low the health was (...then again it is made of glass - doh!) by that time, I had collected several ebony and glass armours and weapons. I was thinking I might start collecting whole sets of such things now and display them at Rosethorn

Now I really want to get full daedric armour, I have a long sword sword so far :)
Katherine
Citizen

Forum Posts: 48
Characters: 1

Postby The Black Arrow » May 20th, 2009, 3:33 pm

Katherine wrote: I was thinking I might start collecting whole sets of such things now and display them at Rosethorn

YES! Personally, I STILL don't have enough display cases for my trophies. T_T Decorate your room like mad! Put stuff everywhere, on top of dressers, bookshelves, and even on top of the loft!!!
---Est. 2009---
The Black Arrow
Citizen

Postby The Ninja » June 4th, 2009, 5:52 am

More clothing options would be nice. After you've read that, I bet you guys think that I'm girly, but that isn't the case. I mean if you buy a normal hood, then pay a little extra for another color. Same with different shirts, pants, boots/shoes, etc. That way, I could actually MAKE my Ninja Suit. All black, and nothing showing but my hands and eyes. That would open up SO many more outfit options.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Oblivion Discussion