OR  

Hilarious NPCs

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: Hilarious NPCs

Postby The Black Arrow » May 25th, 2009, 6:41 am

Legolastom wrote:
The Black Arrow wrote:Hehe, thanks, I'm full of 'em.


What? Naked guards?...



>_>
Shush.
Image
---Est. 2009---
*moved into Rosethorn Hall, Evening Star 18th*
Image
User avatar
The Black Arrow
Citizen
 
Forum Posts: 59
Characters: 6
Joined: April 29th, 2009, 9:55 pm
Location: Virginia - US

Re: Hilarious NPCs

Postby Katherine » May 26th, 2009, 11:03 am

The Black Arrow wrote:....So, I killed him (as the Gray Fox) and thought to myself "Great. Now I have a corpse mussing up the decor." Then I got the amazing idea to strip him down and put him in my bed for a few lulz. Well, I couldn't get him in my bed (I tried for about 5 minutes), so I just dragged him over and stuffed him behind it


..How did you move him? because i remember when I did the Origin of the grey prince quest it showed up as a murder :(
and because i didn't want to be stuck with the blade of woe I cast a frenzy spell and killed Lucien Lachance, but he's been in my Imperial House ever since...not that it matters really since it's the crappiest house out of them all, but I just find it really annoying
Katherine
Citizen
 
Forum Posts: 48
Characters: 1
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 4:44 pm
Location: UK

Re: Hilarious NPCs

Postby Katherine » May 26th, 2009, 1:50 pm

Everything Lord Rugdumph says is hilarious especially because all of the words he's using he doesn't seem to understand what they really mean, and he's supposed to be a Noble e.g:
"I fear that whilst out rock-picking, she was apprehensive. Stolen away! My suspension is that ogres have abjected her! Please search to the east of my sprawling abode. They have been known to vacate these premises. I am most gracious and truly woeful." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Katherine
Citizen
 
Forum Posts: 48
Characters: 1
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 4:44 pm
Location: UK

Re: Hilarious NPCs

Postby Teinaava » May 26th, 2009, 8:54 pm

Katherine wrote:..How did you move him? because i remember when I did the Origin of the grey prince quest it showed up as a murder :(

To move a body, hold down grab (LB on the xbox) while the cursor's over it and you can drag it.

Katherine wrote:and because i didn't want to be stuck with the blade of woe I cast a frenzy spell and killed Lucien Lachance, but he's been in my Imperial House ever since...not that it matters really since it's the crappiest house out of them all, but I just find it really annoying

Some people are marked as "Quest Items", so when they're killed they won't disappear. Lucien Lachance is one of these, so his body will never disappear.
User avatar
Teinaava
Past Contributor
Protector
 
Forum Posts: 172
Characters: 3
Joined: November 8th, 2008, 12:20 am

Re: Hilarious NPCs

Postby Katherine » May 26th, 2009, 9:22 pm

awesome! - I just dragged him under the table and covered his head with a basket :P

thanks :D
Katherine
Citizen
 
Forum Posts: 48
Characters: 1
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 4:44 pm
Location: UK

Re: Hilarious NPCs

Postby The Black Arrow » June 1st, 2009, 6:23 am

Katherine wrote:awesome! - I just dragged him under the table and covered his head with a basket :P

thanks :D



lmao! I demand pics or screens!! :lol:
Image
---Est. 2009---
*moved into Rosethorn Hall, Evening Star 18th*
Image
User avatar
The Black Arrow
Citizen
 
Forum Posts: 59
Characters: 6
Joined: April 29th, 2009, 9:55 pm
Location: Virginia - US

Re: Hilarious NPCs

Postby Katherine » June 1st, 2009, 10:22 am

i would but I'm not sure how :? - I play Oblivion an xbox 360 elite
Katherine
Citizen
 
Forum Posts: 48
Characters: 1
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 4:44 pm
Location: UK

Re: Hilarious NPCs

Postby The Ninja » June 5th, 2009, 5:55 am

Well, Fargoth from Morrowind is always a must. "I think you're a theif... because you've stolen my heart."

Toward the end is a funny mod...

More adoring fan fun!
User avatar
The Ninja
Squire
 
Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4
Joined: April 7th, 2009, 11:14 pm
Location: Behind you... No, seriously...

Re: Hilarious NPCs

Postby Mikkel » June 8th, 2009, 9:57 pm

The most hilarious NPC I've ever seen, is Runs-in-Circles who's a female argonian, living in the settlement "Highcross" in the north of the Shivering Isles. When you come to the settlement, she sometime approaches you, asking for a carrot, an apple, a pair of shoes or something else, which is pretty worthless. If you tell her you don't have it, she says: "Oh no! Oh no no no! Oh no no no no no no!" which sounds pretty funny.

Also, when she run around the little settlement she keep yelling ni-ni-ni-ni-ni which sounds pretty funny too. Also, if she's killed while saying this, she might never stop and keep saying this :mrgreen:
Image
Please go check my character. If you would like to leave a comment about him, that would be great too :lol:
User avatar
Mikkel
Beggar
 
Forum Posts: 10
Characters: 3
Joined: June 8th, 2009, 7:37 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Hilarious NPCs

Postby The Ninja » June 8th, 2009, 11:17 pm

Mikkel wrote:The most hilarious NPC I've ever seen, is Runs-in-Circles who's a female argonian, living in the settlement "Highcross" in the north of the Shivering Isles. When you come to the settlement, she sometime approaches you, asking for a carrot, an apple, a pair of shoes or something else, which is pretty worthless. If you tell her you don't have it, she says: "Oh no! Oh no no no! Oh no no no no no no!" which sounds pretty funny.

Also, when she run around the little settlement she keep yelling ni-ni-ni-ni-ni which sounds pretty funny too. Also, if she's killed while saying this, she might never stop and keep saying this :mrgreen:


I think that I say that on Youtube once... The Argonian just runs around yelling annoyingly? It's funny for a while, but, like you said, she never stops.
User avatar
The Ninja
Squire
 
Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4
Joined: April 7th, 2009, 11:14 pm
Location: Behind you... No, seriously...

PreviousNext

Return to Oblivion Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
© 2021 The Elder Stats - All Rights Reserved. | A project by Tom Catullo | Graphic design by Xavier Corona
All graphics taken from the Elder Scrolls games are property of Bethesda Softworks, who does not endorse and was not involved in the production of The Elder Stats.