OR  

Hilarious NPCs

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: Hilarious NPCs

Postby Orion The Free » June 19th, 2009, 9:10 pm

I find the random chats that NPCs have with each other pretty funny considering thier responses are random. For instance whne two guys are talking about something like Kvatch for instance and one guy goes all angry and is like I don't care. Those are always entertaining.
"A living being seeks above all else to discharge its strength. Life itself is will to power nothing else matters." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Orion The Free
Citizen

Forum Posts: 41
Characters: 5

Postby The Ninja » June 21st, 2009, 1:26 am

But it gets quite boring after a while. "Mudcrabs, and goblins, oh my!" is all they talk about.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby Xavier » June 21st, 2009, 9:01 pm

Yeah, I always hear them repeat the same things. They are always talking about mudcrabs...
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby The Raven » June 23rd, 2009, 1:07 pm

The Ninja wrote:
Mikkel wrote:The most hilarious NPC I've ever seen, is Runs-in-Circles who's a female argonian, living in the settlement "Highcross" in the north of the Shivering Isles. When you come to the settlement, she sometime approaches you, asking for a carrot, an apple, a pair of shoes or something else, which is pretty worthless. If you tell her you don't have it, she says: "Oh no! Oh no no no! Oh no no no no no no!" which sounds pretty funny.

Also, when she run around the little settlement she keep yelling ni-ni-ni-ni-ni which sounds pretty funny too. Also, if she's killed while saying this, she might never stop and keep saying this :mrgreen:

I think that I say that on Youtube once... The Argonian just runs around yelling annoyingly? It's funny for a while, but, like you said, she never stops.

No-one noticed that this was a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Geez.
The Raven
Protector

Forum Posts: 100
Characters: 0

Postby The Ninja » June 23rd, 2009, 7:58 pm

Here it is... The second half is the argonian who screams "nininininininininininiiii!" I thought that that is what you were talking about.

Other good vids that I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSS2k--j ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TD87PcV ... re=related

Ninja guy!
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby brumas finest » May 10th, 2011, 11:52 pm

funnyest charicters hmmmmm i find the propht funny expecally when hes in the middle of yelling for example when he was yelling it went like this "look at the faces of th....*crack*..ugh :lol: :lol: :lol: i could not stop laughing and the other is i have to say the guards when they go huagadafumbla!!! when attacking :lol: and the adoring fan i like him and all but i keep him in my the portal in your house in anvil u know the secret 1 anyways i like him and all but sometimes its just fantastic to test outnew spells just great :twisted:
BRUMAS FINEST
brumas finest
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 3
Characters: 2

Postby altmer_monk_0 » July 9th, 2011, 3:08 am

i can top all of these. i was in chorrol, i was bored so i cast a frenzy spell on the dunmer from the church. so him and the gaurds r fiting, then kellen(knights of the nine pluggin) runs over and attax the dunmer and axidently hits a gaurd. gaurds r attacking the dunmer and kellen know.a gaurd axidentily hits another gaurd. gaurds attack said gaurd. gaurd strt 2 attak eechother for attacking the gaurd. mages guild ppl start to attack the gaurds for ataking eechother. mythic dawn guy shows up and starts to attak every1. dunmer flees 2 the castle with angry mob chasing him who r being chased by mages guild and frost athronachs summoned by the mages guild being chased by 1 mythic dawn guy. fighter guild guys show up and start to attack the gaurds. by now every one is attacking eechother all because i cast a frenzy spell. dunmer dies, some gaurds die, mages guild ppl somehow managed to start attacking eechother, fiters gild pple are attacking a beggar, i am running 4 my life from the mythic dawn guy cuz i got no weps, earana, contimilorius florius, and kellen r beeting the [word censored] out of a gaurd. mythic dawn guy starts to attack contimilorius florius and leeves me alone. mythic dawn guy basicly slaughters every 1, leeving basicly the only ppl left in town me, dar-ma, and himself. 4 sum reson the mythic dawn guy is no longer aggresive and is wandering around town still wereing mythic dawn armor. i call it the chorrol riot of 3e401. i saved the game in the midl so i record it and uplode it. warning the vid will have crappy quality. :lol:
altmer_monk_0
Citizen

Forum Posts: 45
Characters: 3

Previous

Return to Oblivion Discussion