OR  

Show off your home!

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: Show off your home!

Postby Xavier » May 11th, 2009, 10:21 pm

Eskayti wrote:
Tom wrote:Hmm...did you download the free version of Fraps? The free version usually doesn't require you to register and pay for the product.

Yup, but it will only let me take a screenshot using .bmp unless I register it. If I want to change it to .jpg or .png I have to register it first.

I followed the link you put ... it there another version somewhere? The site says 'free download' but to really use it looks you gotta pay. Perhaps you got it when it was still free to download and a free trial - I don't see anything about a 'free trial' anywhere. Maybe next month I can spring for it, who knows?

Hmmm, that's a shame. Maybe you should follow that other article.

And can't you just save the .bmp as .png or .jpg?
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby Tom Supergan » August 31st, 2009, 11:53 pm

The Black Arrow wrote:Where do you guys live, and what have you done with the place? Do you collect trophies and decorate, or just buy the furnishings and leave it be? Show screens or photos, ...

Darla lives in all the purchasable homes. Her maid lives in Rosethorn hall, so Darla likes to spend some nights there.

Her favorite home is a mod by Bond that is underneath the waterfront shack. Her best friend and companion Neeshka lives there.

Bond's houses come pre-furnished, so I didn't have to do much decorating:
Neeshka in master bedroom

Neeshka likes to eat lunch at the top of the IC palace tower, and Darla and her go there together occasionally to enjoy the views and watch the sunset.

Darla's stash is stored and displayed in ArmoryLab, accessible from all purchasable houses:
Darla's collection

Darla rearranging armor pieces in one of the museum's display rooms:
Tom Supergan
mods
Tom Supergan
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 2
Characters: 1

Postby Tom » September 1st, 2009, 3:15 am

ArmoryLab looks like an interesting Mod. It certainly would be something of use to my character who has one chest filled with thousands of items.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Xavier » September 2nd, 2009, 6:16 pm

Yeah, I would like that. Seems useful.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513

Postby kakejero » November 25th, 2009, 4:20 pm

Yep. Really useful stuff. I have a house in Anvil. Benirus Manor. I beat the Dark Brotherhood, Mages Guild, Arena, Shivering Isles, Oblivion quest, Thieves Guild, Fighters Guild and Knights of the Nine. And what I do, I collect rare items from these quests like the Dark Brotherhood Lighthouse Quest, I collect the Traitors Diary and the Mothers Head and place it in my house in Anvil on my bed. I dont complete the Anvil ghouse quest though, I like to keep my house creepy. Or the pelvis of Pelagius on my dresser. or the experiment scrolls from the shivering isles when have to rebuild the Gatekeeper. I take the bones from corpses and skeletons and place it in my basement, scatter the floor with boar meat and other creepy stuff. like Human skin, an Argonian heart and a human heart,
kakejero
Citizen

Forum Posts: 49
Characters: 12

Postby TheOneFallen » January 4th, 2010, 1:21 pm

I'll post pictures when I get them, I only like about four houses anyways. Arborwatch, Rosethorn Hall, Bruma and Cheydinhall. Favourite = Arborwatch so you'll probably be getting that.
Welcome, to Oblivion
TheOneFallen
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 4
Characters: 1

Postby The Black Arrow » January 21st, 2010, 4:59 am

Ooh, thank you for showing us Tom! :D It's beautiful!

Vicolth says he wants to visit. >.>
---Est. 2009---
*moved into Rosethorn Hall, Evening Star 18th*
The Black Arrow
Citizen

Forum Posts: 59

Postby The Ninja » January 21st, 2010, 9:16 pm

Welcome back, Black Arrow! Long time no see.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby souro » February 14th, 2010, 10:14 pm

i have miniature necromancy which allows you to have permanent skelingtons and zombies and such. in every house i own i have 2 skelingtons with silver shortswords and steel shields at the entrance. in my imperial shack i have a zombie infront of my fireplace that i call jeffery. i also have 2 skelingtons. one is guarding my cheap iron armor. the other is just in the middle of the shack. i also have 1 ghost in the corner, which is kinda like a mager that will shoot at any tresspasers. now i only need a mod that puts tresspassers in your house to steal stuff.

in my bravil house i have 2 skelingtons at the entrance. i have a skelington in my closet, lol. i have 2 zombies at my fireplace. i also have 4 ghosts dotted around the house. i also have a skelington in my bedroom. i have terrible nightmares every time i fall asleep looking at that skelington.
every time you get a new hammer, a giant orc comes with a bigger one and hits you with it until you give up your hammer. thats why i dont have hammers.
souro
Citizen

Forum Posts: 42
Characters: 3

Postby Tom » February 15th, 2010, 6:32 pm

Heh, sounds like a packed house. Hopefully the guards don't suspect you of illegal activity. ;)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

PreviousNext

Return to Oblivion Discussion