OR  

Show off your home!

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: Show off your home!

Postby souro » February 18th, 2010, 12:09 am

Tom wrote:Heh, sounds like a packed house. Hopefully the guards don't suspect you of illegal activity. ;)

guards? where do you think i got all those bones and flesh? they dont fall from the sky. every time i see a "tax guard" i unleash my skelingtons on him. when i see someone to investigate i find another skelington. if ocato himself comes in to arrest me i would use his body as a puppet to rule the empire! but after awhile i find a huge army of mages saying my spree is at a end and blah blah blah and then my skelingtons put them out.
every time you get a new hammer, a giant orc comes with a bigger one and hits you with it until you give up your hammer. thats why i dont have hammers.
souro
Citizen

Forum Posts: 42
Characters: 3

Postby redguard_master » May 24th, 2010, 4:20 am

My houses are fairly as is. Though recently I decided to decorate by adding stuff into design cases in skingrad and battlehorn castle. Went with battlehorn artifacts in battlehorn plus lots of shivering isles stuff cause nobody has seen that in cyrodil. Some more shivering in skingrad plus mannimarco and mankar's robes, figure those might draw a crowd.
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116
Characters: 2

Postby ShadowSentinel » June 23rd, 2010, 6:28 pm

Elaria lives in Anvil in the Benirus Manor. It came pre-furnished with loads of nice touches. She likes to keep her Welkynd stones on display though as their blue light dispels the shadows in the darker parts of the manor. There is plenty of storage in the basement and she set up some bed rolls down there for the Jemane bros, but they tend to just wander around the house drinking all the wine she's collected. She has a lot of silver bowls for all the soul gems she picks up. The place is also covered in books and apples. Never know when you want a good read and a snack ;)

ShadowSentinel
Beggar

Forum Posts: 15
Characters: 6

Postby scrimmythefox » July 3rd, 2010, 11:00 pm

i have a different house for everything i need. one for weapons, one for armor, one for supplies, one for a hideout, one for my enchanted armor,weapons, and daedric lord stuff
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 83

Postby redguard_master » July 7th, 2010, 4:19 am

I keep most of my stuff in frostcrag. I like having a guarded vault in an isolated tower for stuff from an rp idea. I mean leaving priceless artifacts in the imperial shack is weird.
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116

Previous

Return to Oblivion Discussion