OR  

favorite/least favorite quests

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: favorite/least favorite quests

Postby Tom » July 1st, 2010, 10:27 pm

redguard_master wrote:I'm sure there is some console command to do it.

There is; you could just open the door to the palace using the console command that unlocks doors. It's just a shame that you have to resort to using the console in order to reenter the palace through the Old Way. It would be fun to be able to enter it "legally" at any time after you complete the Ultimate Heist quest.

Also, this is an issue on the PC, as well. Unless there is some way to get around it without using mods or the console, then there is no way to go back to the palace after you complete the quest.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby scrimmythefox » July 1st, 2010, 11:52 pm

yeah that is a downside
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 83
Characters: 2

Postby redguard_master » July 2nd, 2010, 5:16 am

Yeah, you're the champion of the order of cyrodiil, you should be able to hang around there. Course we're not very sure on what that title is and what it exactly means are we?
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116

Postby scrimmythefox » July 3rd, 2010, 10:56 pm

i know. its like i saved the world at least let me walk in
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Postby redguard_master » July 4th, 2010, 4:10 am

No Martin saved the world :lol: . As far as everyone else is concerned you were just his little buddy.
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116

Postby scrimmythefox » July 4th, 2010, 4:28 am

haha/ i ran around doing a bunch of things for him, he somehow turns into a dragon, and saves the world. 2 things, how do i get the spell to turn into what? and why couldnt he of found out he could do that earlier? lol
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Postby Nucleon » October 29th, 2010, 3:28 am

My least favorite was every mission in the Fighter guild where you have to babysit obvious but dumb fighters who blunder straight into trouble, the fastest they can. I hate these guys. They make things so difficult. I also hated the Blackwood Company infiltration one, not for the quest itself but for its implications.

Among my favorites are "Lifting the vale" (got that epic feel), "Throught a nightmare, darkly" (for the originality), "A brush with death" (for the refined aesthetics) and most of all, Sanguine's quest, for the sheer heck of it. ;)

And I also like all of the Kvatch saga, for that "dark times" feel. But once again, the allies stupidly barging in...

One quest I was glad was done is the ogre with the giant potato. I think I carried these potatoes over all Cyrodiil during, what, four months before finding the questgiver, entirely by chance.

"Soul gems - check
Repair hammers - check
Lockpicks - check
Healing potions - check
Arrows - check
Super-giant potatoes - check"
Nucleon
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 9
Characters: 4

Postby Tom » January 1st, 2011, 7:59 pm

Nucleon wrote:One quest I was glad was done is the ogre with the giant potato. I think I carried these potatoes over all Cyrodiil during, what, four months before finding the questgiver, entirely by chance.

"Soul gems - check
Repair hammers - check
Lockpicks - check
Healing potions - check
Arrows - check
Super-giant potatoes - check"

Hehe, I can sympathize with you there. Finding the quest giver of the Giant Potatoes quest is a real pain. It would be nice if for quests like the giant potatoes and the Shadowbanish wine that they actually give you some sort of indication of where to go to find the quest giver. Instead, they just leave you out without a clue and your only way to find the quest giver is to randomly run into him or her.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby cheesyrice » January 6th, 2011, 3:35 am

least fav quest EVER *shivers* THAT DUMB MASTER SPEECHCRAFT TRAINING! I WAS LIKE **** NO IM NOT GOING ALL OVER CYRODIL TO TALK TO SOME STUPID BEGGARS! so i just killed them all even though it broke the quest and was like HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHE U DEAD NOW HAHA! :twisted:
You bored in oblivion? Go to Dagail's room in the Leyawin mages guild. have you done it? Are you laughing yet? No? Then check behind the old nut-heads bed and trust me you will laugh.
cheesyrice
Citizen

Forum Posts: 43

Postby The Ninja » January 6th, 2011, 8:42 am

Lol. I do that anyway. :D Srsly, I max out EVERY persons disposition tome and me Personality skyrockets. It is a rather fun minigame.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771

PreviousNext

Return to Oblivion Discussion