OR  

The Hunt

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

The Hunt

Postby Ashk. Ashina Zelaku » May 14th, 2009, 2:58 pm

Okay, I recently overran Chorrol, with my new innovative strategy being a great success. Go me. But Kezune escaped, along with Rena Bruiant. Now I'm chasing them across Tamriel with my bodyguards.

Anyone got any tips on where they might be? Do they have a second home somewhere, or do they go to any specific location if they can't get into Chorrol (locked the gates)?
The Empire is a confidence trick. Do you, the famed warrior races of Tamriel, having won international renown for your fighting prowess, consider yourselves and your abilities inferior to those of money-grabbing merchants and diplomats in armour?
Ashk. Ashina Zelaku
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 97
Characters: 2

Re: The Hunt

Postby Tom » May 15th, 2009, 10:40 pm

I wish I knew enough about those NPCs to help you, but I haven't hung around Chorrol that much to know anything about them. My guess is that they haven't roamed far from the gates. But, knowing NPCs, they could be floating 100 meters in the sky right now. :roll:
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Legolastom » May 22nd, 2009, 2:04 am

No idea where Rena would go, she doesn't have anywhere she might go to outside of Choral, all I can advise is double check the house east of the fighters guild hall in Choral. As for the dog, if he isn't with her all I can say is possibly check the roads between Choral and Aleswell.
Legolastom
Citizen

Forum Posts: 43

Postby Mikkel » June 8th, 2009, 10:19 pm

That's a really hard question, since Tom is right. Most of the NPC's I've been chasing out of towns, have often sticked close to the town, even if I just spied on them, so they didn't know I was there. Still, as Tom said, they can be all the way down about Bravil or Leyawinn, floating around in a sea, lie dead in a cave or just be stuck in the sky :cry:
Please go check my character. If you would like to leave a comment about him, that would be great too :lol:
Mikkel
Beggar

Forum Posts: 10
Characters: 3

Postby J'Ghasta » June 9th, 2009, 1:09 pm

with bandits,highwaymen and monsters there is not a big chance that they still live
Jalla Kebab Suddenly

"Vem va de som kasta?"
Skogsturken

Betty bought a bit of butter but the bit she bought was bitter, so betty bought another bit of butter (insted).
J'Ghasta
Protector

Forum Posts: 101

Postby souro » February 14th, 2010, 6:04 am

J'Ghasta wrote:with bandits,highwaymen and monsters there is not a big chance that they still live

spoken like a terrible assassin. you need to look at every chance that they could be alive. they might not have gone too far out of chorral. try looking around during the day. ive raided my share of citys (different mod) and every time someone runs, they come back. but i guess they could be dead and with all the grass it may be hard to locate the body.
every time you get a new hammer, a giant orc comes with a bigger one and hits you with it until you give up your hammer. thats why i dont have hammers.
souro
Citizen

Forum Posts: 42
Characters: 3

Return to Oblivion Discussion