OR  

Oblivion video request thread

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Oblivion video request thread

Postby Legolastom » July 16th, 2009, 12:28 am

Ok I decided I wanted to add something, anything to the Elder scrolls community and I haven’t had internet access on my main computer for 3 weeks now (Hopefully should have it back soon) and thus I can only sporadically use the much inferior and disaster ridden siblings computer, because of this I have a lot of free time on my hands and have started playing Oblivion a lot more. I also have a capture card and I want to put it to some use, other than uploading random Assassins creed videos. So I had an idea, you guys request things in Oblivion you want me to record and I will record them, and upload the video to Youtube.

So choose anything, whether you want me to record a particular quest you liked or you just want to see a particular NPC punched in the face (But try not to suggest the end of long quest line though please).I won't be able to accept all requests though… or maybe I will it depends on how popular this thread is, but I will try and get as many as I can.

Won’t be able to get the videos up until the internet on my main computer is back though. I guess that just mean I have more time to work on the videos I guess.
Legolastom
Citizen

Forum Posts: 43
Characters: 2

Return to Oblivion Discussion