OR  

A level up glitch in oblivion

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

A level up glitch in oblivion

Postby kakejero » November 18th, 2009, 7:35 pm

I discovered a level up glitch affiliating the Imperial Prison Area :idea:

You actually need to have these stats for some of your Major skills. Alteration, heavy armor, armorer, alchemy, blunt, blade, athletics, block and hand to hand. raise them a bit. if you assault a guard or person you get about 40 bounty. If you kill a guard or person, your bounty is 1000 and over. if you kill a person or guard, serve your time and lots of skills will go down. then easily level them backup again. It should be an infinite amount until you reach max and cannot go any higher.
Last edited by Tom on November 18th, 2009, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged two of the member's posts into one.
kakejero
Citizen

Forum Posts: 49
Characters: 12

Re: A level up glitch in oblivion

Postby kakejero » November 18th, 2009, 8:08 pm

I do not know if this topic will stay here for long anyways. I read the Elder Stats Guidelines and rules. It says something about leveling up glitches or somthing like that.
kakejero
Citizen

Postby Tom » November 18th, 2009, 8:57 pm

kakejero wrote:I do not know if this topic will stay here for long anyways. I read the Elder Stats Guidelines and rules. It says something about leveling up glitches or somthing like that.

The guidelines say that when you insert stats into your characters' profiles, if you have used exploits for that character then you must specify that you have used exploits in the profile. However, posting topics about glitches on the forums is perfectly alright. ;)

By the way, this topic is Oblivion-related so I'll move it to the Oblivion Game Discussion forum.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby kakejero » November 24th, 2009, 4:09 pm

hmmmmm.......
kakejero
Citizen

Postby The Ninja » November 24th, 2009, 9:56 pm

kakejero wrote:hmmmmm.......

I really think you should share your thoughts on this matter. ;)
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby kakejero » November 25th, 2009, 4:07 pm

When your stats go up to 100. every single one of them. Try leveling up again. one las time. go to sleep and when you wake up a message will say. "Perfection cannot get you any higher" or something like that. :mrgreen:
kakejero
Citizen

Postby souro » July 29th, 2010, 6:09 am

i dont think this is much of a GLITCH as an unavoidable... setback. everyone gos to jail. and everything but sneak and security will lower, and thatll leave room for lvling. so i guess you can get as high a level as you want.
every time you get a new hammer, a giant orc comes with a bigger one and hits you with it until you give up your hammer. thats why i dont have hammers.
souro
Citizen

Forum Posts: 42
Characters: 3

Return to Oblivion Discussion