OR  

more easy money

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

more easy money

Postby scrimmythefox » June 25th, 2010, 6:54 pm

for all your dupers out there i found another easy way to get money. if you finish the oder of blood quest the guy offers 250 gold for each vampire dust you give him. you can dupe massive amounts and sell it to him and it adds up fast
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 83
Characters: 2

Re: more easy money

Postby Tom » June 26th, 2010, 2:20 am

I don't duplicate items, but I have a lot of Vampire Dusts and I sell them to him regularly. However, there is a group of 10 Vampire Dusts that I cannot sell to him. He doesn't recognize that I have any Vampire Dusts when I have only those 10 left, and they separate themselves from my other Vampire Dusts in my inventory list. It's odd, and that's 2500 gold I could have right there if he would just recognize that they are real Vampire Dusts (not that I need more gold).
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby ShadowSentinel » June 26th, 2010, 9:48 pm

Don't you need vamp dust for the vampire cure? Could it be those aren't recognised to sell because you need them for that quest?

ShadowSentinel
Beggar

Forum Posts: 15
Characters: 6

Postby redguard_master » June 28th, 2010, 6:19 am

You need the dust of a specific vampire for that. it's flagged as a quest item and has all the rules attached to that.
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116

Postby scrimmythefox » June 30th, 2010, 4:36 pm

i can use any vampire dust i find to get the gold. it works with every one i try
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 83

Return to Oblivion Discussion