OR  

Mundane Ring

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: Mundane Ring

Postby altmer_monk_0 » July 11th, 2011, 7:41 am

the best 4 rings a had at onec was the ring of flames, with 100% fire resistance, the ring of storm, with 100% storm resistance, and the ring of vitality, with 100% poison, disease, and parylize resistance. i also had these 3 rings that did 100% frost resistance, 100% normal weapon resistance, and 100% magic resistance, but i forgot their names, either way being envincible was pretty sweet. i used the ring glitch so i could were them all at once. i still have the fire and storm ones too. i highleey recommend trying to find these rings.
altmer_monk_0
Citizen

Forum Posts: 45
Characters: 3

Postby whoman69 » August 2nd, 2011, 11:03 pm

It supposed to be random except the Paradise mission, but Thames has found several mundane rings.
whoman69
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 86
Characters: 8

Postby redguard_master » August 26th, 2011, 7:21 am

i think the 100% might be from the gray aegis, a magic shield. It is the only item that gives 100% resist magic in a single dose. Barring any mods. if you have 100% resist, reflect or absorb magic resisting elements is not very useful cause they'd be defeated by the other first. resist normal weapons becomes essentially useless at high levels when anyone worth worrying about has at least silver grade weaponry which bypasses that.
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116
Characters: 2

Previous

Return to Oblivion Discussion