OR  

How to beat the game at level 1

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

How to beat the game at level 1

Postby scrimmythefox » June 29th, 2010, 11:48 pm

this works for all systems i think. i found a way to beat the game at anytime without doing anything. you get the champion achievement, if you didnt already, and your dragon armor. anyway on to the instructions.i head to the temple of the one. outside of it i built a staircase of paint brushes up to the roof. i jumped at the roof and fell through. i was trapped in a glass prism more or less. i could see through the building but couldnt get out. anyway went go over to where the door is and it looked like there was a kind of sheild thing on the floor that said door to the temple of the one. i went through it i was at the end of the game.
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 83
Characters: 2

Re: How to beat the game at level 1

Postby redguard_master » June 30th, 2010, 4:51 am

Yeah you can do it, but what fun is that?
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116

Postby scrimmythefox » June 30th, 2010, 4:34 pm

it is kinda fun if you have already beaten the game before. its just fun to try.
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Postby ShadowSentinel » July 2nd, 2010, 1:56 pm

I read about this somewhere else. It's a bit like in Fallout where you can play as a baby and skip the whole intro but exploiting a glitch that dumps you into a later level. It's fun to try these glitches out, but agree that it's something you do after you've played the game as otherwise why else would you play the game?

ShadowSentinel
Beggar

Forum Posts: 15
Characters: 6

Postby scrimmythefox » July 2nd, 2010, 9:40 pm

yeah i agree 100% it was a lot of fun to try but the people who buy a game just to hack and cheat on it without ever wanting to experience the game play shouldnt play games like this in the first place
scrimmythefox
Adventurer

Return to Oblivion Discussion