OR  

Should my next character be stealth or combat

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: Should my next character be stealth or combat

Postby cheesyrice » January 6th, 2011, 3:03 am

its good for maxed out atributes but u get all worried when u dont get +5 +5 +5 in all atributes besides luck :geek:
You bored in oblivion? Go to Dagail's room in the Leyawin mages guild. have you done it? Are you laughing yet? No? Then check behind the old nut-heads bed and trust me you will laugh.
cheesyrice
Citizen

Forum Posts: 43
Characters: 4

Postby altmer_monk_0 » July 10th, 2011, 5:06 am

The Ninja wrote:Wow. That is almost identical to my class. Name and everything. Except I have SPEED and agility, and I'd go for Security, since you can jump everywhere to increase your acrobatics.

acrobatics is better becuz the only thing that is effected by security skills is the amount of tumblers that fall wen a pick breax, acrobatix can help in combat becuz at journeyman u can do bakflips and such, and at apprentice u can attack while jumping or falling, and a master can jump on the surface of water, security doesnt help in combat, and acrobatix is more ninja like ;)
altmer_monk_0
Citizen

Forum Posts: 45
Characters: 3

Postby The Ninja » July 10th, 2011, 8:38 am

If Security only raises in skill when a lockpick breaks, then why does mine level up when I successfully open a chest? I think that information is flawed....
True, jumping across the water is more "ninja-like," (if you're Naruto) but that only happens when you are at level 100 acrobatics. Also, you have to take into account that only your seven major skills affect your level progress, and raise more quickly than the others. I don't want to max out my acrobatics that quickly, it'd be unbalanced.

Skyrim will fix most of these silly problems with NO major skills/class creation. You just play and get better at whatever you want. MUCH LESS spreadsheet mechanics. Can't wait......
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Previous

Return to Oblivion Discussion