OR  

Should my next character be stealth or combat

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Should my next character be stealth or combat

Postby cheesyrice » January 1st, 2011, 12:56 pm

Hello everybody! Im new here and im looking forward to creating a new character and i want to know if it should be stealth or combat. Please include some stats and which type you prefer. Thanks in advance :D
You bored in oblivion? Go to Dagail's room in the Leyawin mages guild. have you done it? Are you laughing yet? No? Then check behind the old nut-heads bed and trust me you will laugh.
cheesyrice
Citizen

Forum Posts: 43
Characters: 4

Re: Should my next character be stealth or combat

Postby The Ninja » January 3rd, 2011, 5:06 am

I perfer stealth (the name gives it away, right?). Sneak attacks are worth 3-5x damage, and that could be half of the battle over with that one target hit. Besides all the things you can get away with, it takes a little more skill than tramping around, stomping your feet, and pressing whatever button you use to swing a melee weapon. It is also a tad more interesting and fun. Skills are up to you, I perfer to go "magic-less."
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771

Postby cheesyrice » January 3rd, 2011, 8:12 am

nice. i never liked magic. ok next step. swords or bow p.s. ninjas are AWESOME and i love assassination and random stealing :twisted: also im on pc so i click my special mouse
You bored in oblivion? Go to Dagail's room in the Leyawin mages guild. have you done it? Are you laughing yet? No? Then check behind the old nut-heads bed and trust me you will laugh.
cheesyrice
Citizen

Postby Tom » January 3rd, 2011, 11:57 pm

I've always been a fan of the bow, especially for stealthy attacks from hidden places. Just a thought for stealth.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby cheesyrice » January 4th, 2011, 1:19 am

Ive always had a special spot for bows but im extremely indecisive (i know thats wrong but im to lazy to look it up) :oops: anyway this is the info mostly for my new char (? means undecided)

Name-?
Race-Male,Bosmer(hehehe short annoying little freaks 8-) )
B-sign-Thief
Class-Ninja (Custom)
atributes
Endurance,agility
Majors
Alchemy
Marksman
Blade (daggers and shortswords for close encounters)
SNEAK!!!
light armor
armorer
for final skill should i go security or acrobatics?
cheesyrice
Citizen

Postby The Ninja » January 4th, 2011, 5:39 am

Wow. That is almost identical to my class. Name and everything. Except I have SPEED and agility, and I'd go for Security, since you can jump everywhere to increase your acrobatics.
The Ninja
Squire

Postby cheesyrice » January 4th, 2011, 6:42 am

Scary :o but ur right about the acrobatics thing. except you can get skeletons key at level 10. the reason i chose endurance over speed is because speed is fairly easy to raise for a thief and edurance is important yet hard to raise
cheesyrice
Citizen

Postby The Ninja » January 4th, 2011, 9:31 pm

Sure... Speed is easy to upgrade, you only have to run and swin 10 hours a day... Srsly, though. IDThink so.
The Ninja
Squire

Postby cheesyrice » January 5th, 2011, 2:03 am

im just sayin when using lightarmor acrobatics and athletics, it can level very quickly. hmmmmmm now im wondering if i should use efficent leveling :?:
cheesyrice
Citizen

Postby The Ninja » January 5th, 2011, 2:25 am

I only use Effecient Leveling when they are the skills I'm trying to level up. :mrgreen: Lol, I don't use Effecient leveling.
The Ninja
Squire

Next

Return to Oblivion Discussion