OR  

Unknown item

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Unknown item

Postby whoman69 » August 13th, 2011, 1:50 am

I have found a couple of items and am not sure what they do. Couldn't even find it in the UESP. The items are Discarded Daedric Blood. They are zero weight items which I have found in a couple of Oblivion gates.
whoman69
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 86
Characters: 8

Re: Unknown item

Postby Tom » August 13th, 2011, 3:57 am

Hm, that's odd. I always find these types of rare, unknown items intriguing. Once I traveled to the deepest section of a cave and found an empty Skooma bottle on a table and the item was titled "Empty Hist Bottle". It was quite random where I had found it and it has no real usefulness to my knowledge. It is listed on the Miscellaneous Items page on the UESP, so I suppose it's not completely "unknown", but it was still quite an interesting find to me when I first discovered it. The Discarded Daedric Blood that you found is certainly more interesting, though, since it can't even be found on the UESP. I've personally never encountered it.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby whoman69 » August 17th, 2011, 11:24 pm

There are quite a few empty hist bottles laying about in the last fighter's guild quest. Not sure why those would be in a cave unless it was a place where the blackwood company operates.
whoman69
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 86
Characters: 8

Postby altmer_monk_0 » September 3rd, 2011, 9:21 pm

go into the three sisters inn
turn left
walk over to the counter
move some bottles
you should find a bottle that looks sorta like a bottle of jack daniels :geek:
altmer_monk_0