OR  

Post your custom Items here!

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Post your custom Items here!

Postby KJ Angerfist » February 8th, 2009, 9:40 pm

This topic is to post your custom items you have made,not found!

So one of my items is the Armor of Molag Bal. Each piece of Deadric armor exept shield is enchanted with resist magic for 100% resistance to magic. Also I have Ring of Molag Bal wich givesm me 25% fire shield.
I will make it my job to keep these forums clean....FROM YOU!
KJ Angerfist
Citizen

Forum Posts: 33
Characters: 3

Re: Post your custom Items here!

Postby Tom » February 8th, 2009, 11:36 pm

I have created a couple enchanted armor sets. My first set of enchanted armor is called the Traveler's Set. It is a full set of Deadric armor (not including the helmet) which are all enchanted with Fortify Feather 41 points. I also have a full set of glass armor (not including the helmet) which are also enchanted with Fortify Feather 41 points. I did this because I like to collect every item that I find so that I can sell it later, and in order to be able to carry more, I figured I might as well enchant the items that I have equipped the most - my armor. Also, I chose to enchant the highest light armor (glass) and the highest heavy armor (Deadric - that is, if you don't have any expansion packs installed). That way, if I want to get my light armor skill up or my heavy armor skill up, I can do either and still be able to wear the highest armor with my feather fortified to fit my needs. I also have a necklace called the Loadlifter's Necklace which I enchanted with Fortify Feather 125 points using a sigil stone. I have it equipped at all times.

Finally, when I'm selling items, I unequip everything except a few of my items (like the Loadlifter's Necklace, for instance) and I put on my casual clothes. My casual clothes consist of a shirt, pants, and shoes, which are each enchanted with Fortify Feather 41 points. That way, I can carry more items at once when I am going out-of-town to sell these items.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby iron spartan101 » February 15th, 2009, 11:02 pm

how can you get feather bonuses and stuff like that mine only has a few
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 67
Characters: 1

Postby Teinaava » February 15th, 2009, 11:16 pm

iron spartan101 wrote:how can you get feather bonuses and stuff like that mine only has a few

To be able to enchant an item at an Altar of Enchanting with a certain effect, you must have a spell with that effect, that you can cast. So, in order to enchant items with feather, you must have a Feather spell that you are able to cast.
Teinaava
Past Contributor
Protector

Forum Posts: 172
Characters: 3

Postby iron spartan101 » February 15th, 2009, 11:28 pm

Teinaava wrote:
iron spartan101 wrote:how can you get feather bonuses and stuff like that mine only has a few

To be able to enchant an item at an Altar of Enchanting with a certain effect, you must have a spell with that effect, that you can cast. So, in order to enchant items with feather, you must have a Feather spell that you are able to cast.

thanks
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Postby iron spartan101 » February 16th, 2009, 4:43 pm

iron spartan101 wrote:
Teinaava wrote:

thanks

thanks to you lot i now have lodes of enchanted stuff including full titan armour which is ebony (not helm) which increases my strength so i can hold 50 more weight points. (thanks again teinaava)
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Postby iron spartan101 » February 19th, 2009, 3:31 pm

i wear the ring of khajiit and ring of shadows with cominded have 60% Chameleon and then i wear daedric greaves and gauntlets which both give me another 40% over all so i am 100% Chameleon and invisible then i also wear grand necklace of sea walking, cuirass or salvation which has 50% resist diease and a shield that does the same so 100% resist diease 100% Chameleon and 200 feather and 120 ft detect life bcause i also wear the gray foxs cowl .
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Postby Xavier » February 19th, 2009, 8:52 pm

Wow. That's some pretty good stuff. I always wanted armor or a ring that was chameleon enchanted.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby Kestral » March 2nd, 2009, 5:22 am

I modded Eltonbrand into my game with the exact same statistics as the Morrowind one, if that counts.
Kestral
Brawler

Forum Posts: 229
Characters: 0

Postby Tom » March 2nd, 2009, 6:38 pm

That's neat. Did you mod in the message, too? I read about it on the UESP and though it was quite interesting: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Easter_Eggs#Eltonbrand.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Next

Return to Oblivion Discussion