OR  

List Your Funny, Stupid, Weird, Glitches, etc.

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

List Your Funny, Stupid, Weird, Glitches, etc.

Postby The Edgy Redguard » February 9th, 2009, 2:06 am

Post Your Funny Glitches here!
Stephen Hawking: I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
The Edgy Redguard
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 88
Characters: 1

Re: List Your Funny,Stupid,Weird,Glitches,etc

Postby Xavier » February 9th, 2009, 2:57 am

This one time, I was caught with my Gray Fox Helmet on so the guard was chasing me. So I ran across the Niben Bay with my Water Walking Amulet and since I had my Gray Fox helmet on I could detect life, so why do I see? I see the guard swimming underwater chasing me through the Niben Bay. I finally made it to Fort Grief on that little island and got away from him, but dang.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Re: List Your Funny, Stupid, Weird, Glitches, etc.

Postby Joe » February 10th, 2009, 10:28 pm

It was in the Imperial City somewhere and this guy was sleeping in what looked like a tent, and i went to pickpocket him and he went all haywire on me. I escaped and now every time I go to his tent and pickpocket him his money doesn't go down. It just stays the same.

Also I was at the Inn of Ill Omen one time and I killed someone outside of it. Of course the guards came, so I ran. So I stopped at this one spot and was gonna attack but they stopped a couple of feet in front of me and looked around. So I went up to one of them and attacked him. He didn't do anything so I attacked him till he died. Once he died three goblin skirmishers appeared where he was. It was weird.
Joe
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 91

Postby Tom » February 10th, 2009, 10:35 pm

Do you know what the guy's name is, Joe? Maybe this is a universal glitch with the game that we all can use. :twisted:
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Shinimiras » February 11th, 2009, 4:30 pm

I was riding along the Red Ring Road towards the Imperial City and of course a few wolves decide my stolen horse would be a good meal an give chase. I see an Imperial Legion soldier, lead the wolves to him and watch him dispose of them. So far so good. But then the man mounts on nothing, looking completely stupid standing there with his legs apart. He stays like this for a few moments, then goes through the dismounting motions, walks to his horse and finally gets on the saddle and rides away.

Then one time in Oblivion a Dremora killed itself by strafing into a lava pool (not dropping into it from a higher point which is rather common but stepping into a pool that was right beside it). Brings bad memories of the final main quest battle in Morrowind...
In addition to trekking in Cyrodiil, I also raise dragons.
Shinimiras
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 4
Characters: 4

Postby Tom » February 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm

Once I traveled into Bravil with my Grey Fox helmet on and rushed over to my house quickly. It's a routine that I have to always fast travel to Castle Bravil, then jump from the bridge and into the pond below to avoid being captured by the guards. Then, I swim up to my house, go inside, unload the items that I have found, and remove my Grey Fox helmet. Well, I did this routine as usual one day, and then I went to sleep in my room to level up. When I awoke, I got up and walked over to my front door to see a guard in my house. I suppose he had followed me to my house when I had the Gray Fox helmet on and had gone inside, but since I was sleeping he just stood there and waited. Anyway, he looked at me and said something like "Good day, sir." Then, he walked into my bedroom, changed into his skivvies, and went to sleep in my bed. I though this was quite funny, so I watched him sleep for a little bit wondering how that had happened. I then chose to wait an hour using the wait menu, and when the 1 hour wait was over and the screen faded back in, the guard simply got up, got changed back into his regular clothes, then walked to my front door and left. It might not even be a glitch, but I found it to be quite funny.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby Joe » February 11th, 2009, 9:34 pm

Tom wrote:Do you know what the guy's name is, Joe? Maybe this is a universal glitch with the game that we all can use. :twisted:

Yeah, I'll play later and find it out.
Joe
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 91

Postby iron spartan101 » February 14th, 2009, 9:13 pm

i went into the dark brotherhood santuary in cheydinal and the ork (forgot his name) just stated attacking randomly with some fiery deadric battleaxe. i asked him to stop and he did so but i was really shocked with it.
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 67

Postby Tom » February 14th, 2009, 11:44 pm

Wow, you could ask him to stop and he actually did? That's pretty funny and interesting at the same time.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby iron spartan101 » February 15th, 2009, 12:30 pm

wen i completed the deadric shrine in which u get spell breaker i look at it equiped it then unequiped it then used my repair hammer to put it to 125% and it copied and now i have 2 of them.
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 67

Next

Return to Oblivion Discussion