OR  

List Your Funny, Stupid, Weird, Glitches, etc.

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: List Your Funny, Stupid, Weird, Glitches, etc.

Postby Katherine » May 6th, 2009, 1:18 pm

The Black Arrow wrote:Hehe, I guess beggers CAN be choosers! Hyukhyukhyuk!

I keep my camera close by whenever I play Oblivion. Who knows what good stuff might happen!

:| :lol: :D :oops: :?
lol I don't know why I found that really funny just now
Katherine
Citizen

Forum Posts: 48
Characters: 1

Postby The Black Arrow » May 6th, 2009, 5:39 pm

Katherine wrote:
The Black Arrow wrote:Hehe, I guess beggers CAN be choosers! Hyukhyukhyuk!

I keep my camera close by whenever I play Oblivion. Who knows what good stuff might happen!

:| :lol: :D :oops: :?
lol I don't know why I found that really funny just now

My comic genius is hard to resists, dunchaknow. :D
---Est. 2009---
*moved into Rosethorn Hall, Evening Star 18th*
The Black Arrow
Citizen

Forum Posts: 59
Characters: 6

Postby souro » January 8th, 2010, 6:49 am

not a glitch but a really funny long event, when i first encountered umbra (without knowing until the actuall "encounter") i was going through a few dungeons and went into the one near pells gate. i had no idea it was umbra's dungeon.

heres the funny part. when i walk by i head into a conjuer infront of the dungeon, so i think its a conjurer dungeon and go in.
now when i go in i start to think its a monster dungeon, so i think i should go forward for the better loot, then when i get close to umbra i hear "who's there?" and i think its a bandit. then i think "will this dungeon make up its mind on what it is?!?!?!?!?" now after encountering the said "bandit" i hear "umbra shall feed!" and gos after me. im a bowman at the time and start shooting arrows running backwards. after maybe the 90th shot i grab my good blade of woe (didnt have anything else considered melee) and start stabbing. now im using up all my restore health potions and she has like 7/8 of her health left. after i run out i start using that old heal minor wounds (wasnt much of a mage) and use magicka potions. i run out of those. now im thinking "if this is leveled i cant wait to see when im level 10." (i was level 1 at the time) she was wearing full ebony and i wanted it, i thurst for it as much as umbra thurst for my soul. so im going wasp and jump and run and stab and when she gets to about 3/4 of her health i die.

(ps- undead and vampire dungeons freak me out somehow, when i go in any dungeon and see coffins, i head straight out.)
every time you get a new hammer, a giant orc comes with a bigger one and hits you with it until you give up your hammer. thats why i dont have hammers.
souro
Citizen

Forum Posts: 42
Characters: 3

Postby Tom » January 8th, 2010, 9:54 pm

souro wrote:when i go in any dungeon and see coffins, i head straight out.

I personally like the caves and mines that have coffins embedded in the sides of the walls. It gives it a sort of creepy feel, yet it is interesting at the same time. Sometimes the coffins have good loot, too. ;)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby The Ninja » January 8th, 2010, 10:11 pm

It is too bad that there aren't ranomly sleeping vamps and, when you click on the coffin, the casket door would creak open. You would see the vampire, eyes closed, and they would open slowly, then leaps out at you and the battle is on.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby souro » January 8th, 2010, 11:32 pm

The Ninja wrote:You would see the vampire, eyes closed, and they would open slowly, then leaps out at you and the battle is on.

yea that would be more realistic. but i think i would just start readying an arrow or fire spell and the first sight of the vamp i would make it a pile of ash early.

im not as afraid of vampire dungeons as im freaked out of becoming one. i tried it before and i died like 8 times forgetting the sun is my worst enemy. so i keep a cure disease potion or spell ready at all times.

that reminds me of a funny story. i was exploreing dungeons and i went into a fort. i see a figure out in the distance and put an arrow in it. i go on and check out the corpse. when i saw vampire i hightaled it. that was the time i didnt have a cure disease anything.

undead freak me out through and through.
every time you get a new hammer, a giant orc comes with a bigger one and hits you with it until you give up your hammer. thats why i dont have hammers.
souro
Citizen

Forum Posts: 42
Characters: 3

Postby The Ninja » January 10th, 2010, 3:06 am

souro wrote:that reminds me of a funny story. i was exploreing dungeons and i went into a fort. i see a figure out in the distance and put an arrow in it. i go on and check out the corpse. when i saw vampire i hightaled it. that was the time i didnt have a cure disease anything.

I can imagine this. lol'ed.
The Ninja
Squire

Postby Oddbrother » January 10th, 2010, 3:18 am

Oddbrother
Beggar

Forum Posts: 14
Characters: 2

Postby The Ninja » January 10th, 2010, 3:23 am

Lol'ed at that also.
The Ninja
Squire

Postby Tom » January 10th, 2010, 4:09 am

Heh, pretty funny concepts there, especially shooting the Adoring Fan off of Dive Rock. ;)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

PreviousNext

Return to Oblivion Discussion