OR  

Your favorite places

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: Your favorite places

Postby Tom » May 15th, 2009, 10:37 pm

Eskayti wrote:
Xavier wrote:Yeah same. I want to go to dive rock and jump off of it with my horse. That'd be sweet.

You can actually jump off Dive Rock? I've thought about trying but chickened out. I know you can't jump off the top of the Wizard's Tower - I actually tried that, but it's like an invisible barrier stops you.

Yes, you can jump off Dive Rock. I finally got up there (took me about half an hour climbing up an extremely steep hill) and I jumped off it - very fun. :)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Legolastom » May 22nd, 2009, 1:39 am

Wait what? There isn't an invisible barrier stopping you from jumping off of the Wizards tower, you might just be thinking about the lack of momentum that is only really obvious when you jump off of these really high places.
Legolastom
Citizen

Forum Posts: 43
Characters: 2

Postby The Ninja » June 3rd, 2009, 3:01 am

Not a very definetive question. All of Cyrodiil is beautiful at some point in time. There is Aleswell when the sun rises, Blackwood in the evening, and much more. So it is very hard for me to answer.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby Tom » June 3rd, 2009, 3:18 am

The Ninja wrote:Blackwood in the evening

I agree that the swamps of the Blackwood Forest are quite nice. That is where Veyond is located (which is one of my favorite places). The swamps and wetlands in Blackwood Forest are very pleasant and beautiful. I like how it rains a lot around there, as well.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby The Ninja » June 3rd, 2009, 11:32 pm

Also, the top of Frost Crag Spire when the weather is clear. My mom came in and said, "What are you playing?! I want to move there." *snicker*

"No, mom. You don't want to have to deal with bandits, ogres, trolls, goblins... *fades off*"
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby Xavier » June 4th, 2009, 12:27 am

The Ninja wrote:Also, the top of Frost Crag Spire when the weather is clear. My mom came in and said, "What are you playing?! I want to move there." *snicker*

"No, mom. You don't want to have to deal with bandits, ogres, trolls, goblins... *fades off*"

Haha, nice. :lol:
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby Orion The Free » June 19th, 2009, 9:23 pm

Tom wrote:
Ashk. Ashina Zelaku wrote:The cave's Infested Mine ;)

Ah, I was just about to say that! :)

I love the outside of Infested Mine. It looks so beautiful with the waterfall pouring over the front door. There are also some pretty worthwhile items in there. I came across Infested Mine a while ago while exploring around the edge of the Gold Coast up to the Brena River. Very beautiful sight. However, Veyond has still won me over with it's magnificent look and the glistening rain that falls over it almost every day.

You want to see a good waterfall mine? Go to Blackrock Caverns north of Chorrol. If you can discover the switches there, you get to find a pirate ship!
Another favorite place of mine is just north of the aylied ruin Beldaburo there is an unmarked ship wreck. This is on the coast north of anvil for those of you who don't know.
"A living being seeks above all else to discharge its strength. Life itself is will to power nothing else matters." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Orion The Free
Citizen

Forum Posts: 41
Characters: 5

Postby Teinaava » June 29th, 2009, 9:03 pm

My favorite place is Blackwood, it's very peaceful and it reminds me of where I live. Also, today I took some picture of some scenery in Oblivion and thought I might post them here:

Sardavar Leed
Charcoal Cave Waterfall
Imperial City from Charcoal Cave
Shezarr Stone
Ayleid Statue
Lake Popad
Nirnroot
Fanacasecul
Masser Outside Cheydinhal
Nornal
Wayshrine of Dibella
Teinaava
Past Contributor
Protector

Forum Posts: 172
Characters: 3

Postby Tom » June 29th, 2009, 9:24 pm

I am also a fan of Blackwood. And, by the way, those screenshots are very nice captures. The graphics look very high definition.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Oblivion Discussion