OR  

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby iron spartan101 » February 15th, 2009, 7:56 pm

This is for people who have a problem and need help i will start.

i was joining the mages guild and doing the cheydinhal recommendation and when you start you talk to the dude then talk to the argonian women about the task and she says i dont trust you enough but i put her diposition of me to max and she still doesnt talk (its at 99 and maxed out).
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 67
Characters: 1

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby iron spartan101 » February 15th, 2009, 8:22 pm

dw i have sorted the problem.
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Postby iron spartan101 » February 17th, 2009, 2:38 pm

my oblivion has started lagging really bad its not happening on other games just that 1 any1 got any suggestions what i can do?
Last edited by iron spartan101 on February 17th, 2009, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Postby Teinaava » February 17th, 2009, 8:54 pm

iron spartan101 wrote:my oblivion has started lagging really bad its not happening on other games just taht 1 any1 got any suggestions what i can do?

Have you tried clearing the cache? To clear the cache, hold down the "A" button as the game is starting up. Once the "Bethesda Softworks" logo appears, the cache should have been cleared.
Teinaava
Past Contributor
Protector

Forum Posts: 172
Characters: 3

Postby iron spartan101 » February 17th, 2009, 8:56 pm

Teinaava wrote:
iron spartan101 wrote:my oblivion has started lagging really bad its not happening on other games just taht 1 any1 got any suggestions what i can do?

Have you tried clearing the cache? To clear the cache, hold down the "A" button as the game is starting up. Once the "Bethesda Softworks" logo appears, the cache should have been cleared.

i will try it.
iron spartan101
Adventurer

Return to Oblivion Discussion