OR  

Pic of your character?

Discuss anything about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in here.

Re: Pic of your character?

Postby Nrthcarman23 » February 19th, 2009, 4:15 am

Thats not a problem at all. Thanks. I figure to ask just in case. I've got a couple programs to edit, so it all good.
Nrthcarman23
Beggar

Forum Posts: 13
Characters: 3

Postby Joe » February 19th, 2009, 10:47 pm

Nrthcarman23 wrote:How can I get a pic of my character from my xbox 360? You think I could just take a normal digital pic and load it up that way :?:

There is a way to plug in your digital camera into the Xbox and take a screen shot then transfer it to the computer through your SD card, but I don't know how at this point.
Joe
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 91
Characters: 1

Postby Nrthcarman23 » February 19th, 2009, 11:31 pm

I know i've loaded up pics onto my 360, and used them as theme's. How do I hook up my xbox to my computer.. i have to keep it connected to the internet.
Nrthcarman23
Beggar

Postby Tom » February 20th, 2009, 1:04 am

This forum post may be helpful to you, Nrthcarman: http://ask.metafilter.com/25755/How-do-I-get-Xbox-screenshots.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Nrthcarman23 » February 21st, 2009, 1:42 am

Interesting... I'll check into that. Thanks.
Nrthcarman23
Beggar

Postby Tom » February 25th, 2009, 3:11 am

The character photo gallery feature has now been released on The Elder Stats with the release of Elder Stats 1.0.2! You can read more about this in the following forum topic: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=90.

Now that the character photo gallery feature is up and working, this topic isn't really necessary anymore. To upload photos for any of your characters, go to the UCP, then go to "Manage All" under "Character Management" and click on the "Photos" link in the Character Management panel. If anyone needs help finding methods for taking screenshots in Oblivion, read this Knowledge Base article (for PC users). If anyone who is not using the PC would like to discuss other ways to take screenshots on the Xbox 360 or the Playstation 3, please create a new topic in The Elder Stats Discussion forum, if you want to discuss that.

Well, we don't need this topic anymore. :)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Previous

Return to Oblivion Discussion