OR  

Vote For Gordon Freeman!

Discuss all topics related to gaming and non-Elder Scrolls games in here.

Re: Vote For Gordon Freeman!

Postby The Ninja » September 28th, 2009, 4:06 am

Xavier wrote:Well, it's time to vote for him again now that he is working his way up in the standings. It's Gordon Freeman vs. Ryu and Gordon is already owning.

Okay, Gordon wins cause Ryu has never gone more than 1v1... (if you get my meaning.)

Xavier wrote:Edit: I figured I'd edit this post to show you this: Link.

:shock: + :( + :o = I feel like tracking down everyone who didn't vote for Master Chief and wringing their necks...

Image + Image = Image
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby Xavier » September 28th, 2009, 5:27 am

I'm glad Master Chief lost, he is so overrated and doesn't deserve to win. It makes the situation even more hilarious that he lost to Bub & Bob.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby The Ninja » September 29th, 2009, 1:44 am

No, Xavier. Read the Halo books. He deserves to be up with (if not past) Samus. They are almost an equal match.
The Ninja
Squire

Postby Kestral » September 30th, 2009, 1:42 am

The Ninja wrote:No, Xavier. Read the Halo books. He deserves to be up with (if not past) Samus. They are almost an equal match.

No, Chief is over-rated. Sure, he's gone through a lot. But that's it. He has no character background whatsoever, in a few exceptions about being a Spartan and Cortana. Samus is much more refined, and sculpted; which is much more preferable than a hardy military man with only a face (metaphor) and gun in hand.
Kestral
Brawler

Forum Posts: 229
Characters: 0

Postby The Ninja » October 1st, 2009, 5:25 pm

Kestral wrote:No, Chief is over-rated. Sure, he's gone through a lot. (More than a lot! Meaning he has more skill than any soldier could posses.) But that's it. He has no character background whatsoever, in a few exceptions about being a Spartan and Cortana. Samus is much more refined, and sculpted; which is much more preferable than a hardy military man with only a face (metaphor) and gun in hand.

I lol'ed at the subliminal message at the end there, but let's continue. Master Chief may use ANY gun, because of his millitary training (which leads back to his childhood if did read the books.). The Halo universe is so deep, in fact, it is almost more deep than Star Wars. Those who have played the games and read the novels will understand. However much he may be "overrated" he deserved to go head to head with Samus. (I cannot predict the outcome, both are great characters.)
The Ninja
Squire

Postby Kestral » October 2nd, 2009, 4:27 am

The Ninja wrote:
Kestral wrote:No, Chief is over-rated. Sure, he's gone through a lot. (More than a lot! Meaning he has more skill than any soldier could posses.) But that's it. He has no character background whatsoever, in a few exceptions about being a Spartan and Cortana. Samus is much more refined, and sculpted; which is much more preferable than a hardy military man with only a face (metaphor) and gun in hand.

I lol'ed at the subliminal message at the end there, but let's continue. Master Chief may use ANY gun, because of his millitary training (which leads back to his childhood if did read the books.). The Halo universe is so deep, in fact, it is almost more deep than Star Wars. Those who have played the games and read the novels will understand. However much he may be "overrated" he deserved to go head to head with Samus. (I cannot predict the outcome, both are great characters.)

It still should be emphasized that he lost to Bub & Bob. Bubble blowing, platform jumping, chibi dragons.

Hmm...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Gordon is losing to Link! Link'll definitely win this. Too bad poor Samus is losing to an Italian Plumber. :/
Kestral
Brawler

Forum Posts: 229
Characters: 0

Postby Xavier » October 3rd, 2009, 6:12 pm

Well, it's down to the Fabled Four, and the match-ups are Link vs. Gordon Freeman and Mario vs. Samus. Mario is obviously going to win against Samus, but I don't know about Link vs. Gordon Freeman. They are pretty close.

VOTE!

>> See The Standings!
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby Kestral » October 3rd, 2009, 6:31 pm