OR  

Halo: Reach

Discuss all topics related to gaming and non-Elder Scrolls games in here.

Halo: Reach

Postby The Ninja » September 23rd, 2010, 5:34 pm

As you might or might not know (probably the former), Reach has been released! I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was, and I have yet to post my best game yet where I went +20 K/D Ratio on Hemorrhage. I just picked up a human sniper rifle, crept along the cliffside ledges, and crouched in a nice grassy spot before getting an awesome spree, I only took individual targets, because I wasn't willing to waste precious bullets on people flying by in a Warthog. UNTIL! I was on the Elite's team, Invasion Slayer, so a lot of people had plasma pistols, and one of them managed to EMP the completely full warthog.... I said, "Oooooh boy! Sitting targets!" And I headshotted the gunner, then the driver, and I killed the passenger last, who sat there. (I could hear him thinking, "I'm dead, just shoot me already.")

That is a short description of the best moment of my best game so far in Reach... I have yet to make that film, but it is the next thing I'm doing when I get on.

ANYWAY, this thread is for discussing ANYTHING relating to Halo: Reach. And I discussed my part, Your turn!
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Re: Halo: Reach

Postby Tom » September 27th, 2010, 9:14 pm

Xavier seemed to enjoy Reach. I'm sure he'll have some good things to say about it, if he sees this topic.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby The Ninja » September 29th, 2010, 1:04 am

That video is now on my file share, along with another video, screenshot, and a map varient called Grav-Rock. It looks like only Xavier can do that though, since he is the only one here with XBOX Live. :C
The Ninja
Squire

Postby Xavier » November 17th, 2010, 10:40 pm

Hah, yeah. Halo Reach is a pretty cool game. I played it for like a good week, but I don't know, I just sort of stopped playing it. It's a really good game though, don't get me wrong, it just doesn't really have that much replay value to me. And now that Black Ops is out, it makes it even harder to play it.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby The Ninja » November 23rd, 2010, 6:20 pm

Play online? I am a Captain Grade 3, and online play is never the same thing twice...almost never. I have two perfections, and my tool of destruction in Custom, Firefight, Competitive, and Arena gametypes is the Sniper Rifle... >:]

I haven't picked up Black Ops, really. I should, but I barely have time for Reach, which I haven't been finished with yet. still has my attention.

Played the campaign on legendary, alone. That took a long time, but I got a big achievement when I was done.
The Ninja
Squire

Postby The Ninja » December 14th, 2010, 7:35 am

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Defau ... Ninja&sg=0

No, Bungie has no updated my character model... >:{

Yes, my TOD is mostly the sniper rifle. :)

Yes, I take stats way too seriously. ;P
The Ninja
Squire

Postby Xavier » December 16th, 2010, 11:39 pm

The Ninja wrote:Play online? I am a Captain Grade 3, and online play is never the same thing twice...almost never. I have two perfections, and my tool of destruction in Custom, Firefight, Competitive, and Arena gametypes is the Sniper Rifle... >:]

I haven't picked up Black Ops, really. I should, but I barely have time for Reach, which I haven't been finished with yet. still has my attention.

Played the campaign on legendary, alone. That took a long time, but I got a big achievement when I was done.

Yeah, I played online. To be honest, I liked the firefight mode better than game types like slayer.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby The Ninja » December 17th, 2010, 6:16 am

:/ sorry to hear that, I really enjoy it. But I think I know what you mean. I play Score Attack because I get 2-3 times more points per game than a slayer match.
The Ninja
Squire

Postby The Ninja » June 17th, 2011, 12:14 am

After browsing this thread, I am reminded about "Score Attack." Derp....

I've been playing it on and off with a good buddy from Ohio. It is a load of fun, most of the time, even this far after release. Love Team Snipers and Living Dead (zombies).
The Ninja
Squire

Return to General Gaming