OR  

A whole new World...Skyrim

Discuss anything about the latest addition to the Elder Scrolls series, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, in here.

A whole new World...Skyrim

Postby cheesyrice » January 7th, 2011, 1:37 am

Ok i have crazy yet entertaining idea. Once your finish the game there is a new playing option called whatever they would call it.
in it u can play a kind of roleplay like example:customize an ogre and go around leading other ogres to raid towns and kill everyone *cough* adoring fan *cough*. Theres is 1 thing though. What the world is like depends on your main character (which u can select and change through options) such as if u did a certain quest on your main char that killed an npc they woudnt exsist in your Roleplay Games. Other roleplays could be bandits,ogres,goblins,necromancers,skeletons,Dadrea,maraduars,etc
it would allow more access to the lore and history So wat do you think :mrgreen:
You bored in oblivion? Go to Dagail's room in the Leyawin mages guild. have you done it? Are you laughing yet? No? Then check behind the old nut-heads bed and trust me you will laugh.
cheesyrice
Citizen

Forum Posts: 43
Characters: 4

Re: A whole new World...Skyrim

Postby The Ninja » January 7th, 2011, 2:32 am

Is it odd that I started singing this upon reading the title of the thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDPEMtYUhjc

:P Anywho, doesn't this fit in the Role-Playing section? I think I've seen a game similar to this before. I'm not sure how to play this type of game, but if you can explain it more to me, I think I'd be willing to play.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771

Postby cheesyrice » January 7th, 2011, 7:20 am

i was unsure it has to do with skyrim AND roleplaying so i didnt know i took a guess.

Anyway say you chose goblin as you roleplay. You would get choices from weapons that you would find on goblins like iron and steel.For each um race you start differently like a goblin maybe you were raised in a cave following goblin customs and raid villages. As a bandit you might have been left behind when your village moved because you were violent and hurting other people.Bandits found you and took you in and raised you in bow or blunt or blade your choice and light armor.you raid towns surviving off of what you get during raids and fighting with maraduars constantly. Working yourself up to a ringleader. you can choose your own base and command your bandit gang. i came up with this when i wrote so feel free to come up with your own ideas and roleplays

also that is very feaky :shock: but that song bores me but now its stuck im my head thanks to YOU!!! just kidding
You bored in oblivion? Go to Dagail's room in the Leyawin mages guild. have you done it? Are you laughing yet? No? Then check behind the old nut-heads bed and trust me you will laugh.
cheesyrice
Citizen

Forum Posts: 43

Postby Emperor Casellas I » February 19th, 2011, 4:07 am

This is very creative, but isn't this called the "Sandbox Mode"? I don't think they don't wanna add that.
Emperor Casellas I
Beggar

Forum Posts: 21
Characters: 2

Postby ZeroCube » April 24th, 2012, 2:52 am

I play Skrim on my XBOX because I just got the Interwebs back yesterda. Skrim PC here I come.
ZeroCube
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 1
Characters: 1

Return to Skyrim Discussion