OR  

What is your favorite Skyrim-difficulty setting?

Discuss anything about the latest addition to the Elder Scrolls series, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, in here.

Poll ended at February 20th, 2014, 4:12 pm

Novice
No votes
Apprentice
No votes
Adept
No votes
Expert
100%
Master
No votes
Legendary
No votes

Total votes : 1

Postby C0RteZ48 » November 12th, 2013, 4:12 pm

With Skyrim being 2 years and a day old out and the latest patch being set only, I think it's time for another poll!

The question is easy, what is your favorite difficulty setting and why?

My favorite is expert, since I play it most and is in my opinion the most fun and realistic.
You might think Adept is more realistic. However, because more factors should be calculated in to favor the negative in Skyrim, I find a harder difficulty more applicable. (Think about sickness, effects of weather on humans, nervousness and other mental conditions which might effect a battle.
C0RteZ48
Beggar

Forum Posts: 13
Characters: 5

Re: What is your favorite Skyrim-difficulty setting?

Postby Tibsh » April 6th, 2014, 1:07 am

I prefer master, because of the quick skill ups. But I go Adept or expert when fighting falmer since they use poisons and just drain my health
Tibsh
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 2
Characters: 2

Postby redguard_master » July 24th, 2014, 2:50 am

I played it through on the default, that's adept right? Personally I'm not fond the very simple system of you do less damage they do more.
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116

Postby Karlan » July 25th, 2014, 5:57 am

I play on Adept setting. I found the higher difficulty just made the fighting take more time. Have yet to try Legendary difficulty though.
Karlan
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 3
Characters: 1

Postby dasneezequeen » July 30th, 2015, 4:18 am

For a nice play through Adept, if I want to challenge myself I go to legendary.

Adept is nice good ol' fashion fun. Expert I like too, Master is pushing it kinda where I have to concentrate and Legendary just forget it I'm running all over the place trying not to get hit.

One thing I hate about Legendary/Master is the Kill cams often times they activate when there's no guarantee death and has lead to mine.
dasneezequeen
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 4

Return to Skyrim Discussion