OR  

Elder Stats 1.0.3 Released

All announcements regarding The Elder Stats website and forum are located in here.

Elder Stats 1.0.3 Released

Postby Tom » April 13th, 2009, 10:19 pm

Over the time since the release of 1.0.2, I've made some bug fixes and added some new features. Nothing big, but there is one fairly large bug fix that I have made with this version - you can now edit your character's name after adding the character. I can't remember everything that has been added and fixed, but most of it is listed in the release notes.

Release Notes
Features Packaged with Release
Listed below are most of the features packaged with this release of The Elder Stats:

• Character limit for Comments/Character Bio field in User Control Panel removed - there is now no character limit for that field.
  • Maximum photo dimensions for character photo galleries increased to 1280 x 1024
  • New fields added to Elder Stats Website Statistics and Top Members areas on the Home page
  • Creation of The Elder Stats Recruitment Center
Bug Fixes with Release
Listed below are most of the bug fixes packaged with this release of The Elder Stats:

• Cannot edit a character's name in the Character Modification Panel in the UCP [Fixed]
  • Latest Updated Characters area on Home page sorted characters incorrectly [Fixed]
If you have any feature requests for future versions of The Elder Stats, we welcome you to post them in The Elder Stats Discussion forum.

This is a minor release of The Elder Stats, but it introduced some much-needed new features and bug fixes. Not all of the new features and bug fixes are listed in the release notes, but the most important ones are.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Return to Site Announcements