OR  

Optic Gamer - A New Gaming Website Project

All announcements regarding The Elder Stats website and forum are located in here.

Optic Gamer - A New Gaming Website Project

Postby Tom » June 29th, 2009, 9:17 pm

I am now starting a new website project named Optic Gamer. Optic Gamer is a gaming website that will allow its members to submit game reviews, gaming news, screenshots, walkthroughs, etc. Optic Gamer will also have a community section and a community forum. Since this website will require a lot of work, I may not be fixing as many bugs on The Elder Stats or adding any new features for a little while. I still wish to fix the bug with the scroll font being displayed incorrectly in the character profiles, but other than that I am not completely sure that I will be able to add new features and fix too many bugs on The Elder Stats until Optic Gamer is nearing completion. I will still be active as usual on The Elder Stats forum, and I will still be around to administer the website. However, development of The Elder Stats is not my top priority at this time.

Since Optic Gamer is a website for all gamers, we welcome you to join us! Even though we do not currently have the Optic Gamer website up because it is not ready yet, we do have a development website and forum up for Optic Gamer. On this development website, you can view the latest announcements on how the Optic Gamer website is coming along, and you can also post feature requests and discussions about the upcoming Optic Gamer website on our development forum there. Kestral is also on the development team for Optic Gamer, so you will see him on the development forum, as well.

Here is the website information:
We would love to see you there and hear your opinions about it!

If you're interested in helping us promote Optic Gamer, you can link to our development website. We're hoping to build up the forum community on the development website so that, once Optic Gamer is actually released, we will have a large amount of members to start out with right off the bat.

Below are signature images and, under them, the BBCode for them if you'd like to place them in your signature on other forums. Please do not place these images in your signature on The Elder Stats, though, since it's already been announced here.

Signature Image as a Clickable Link
BBCode for This:
Code: Select all
[url=http://dev.opticgamer.com][img]http://dev.opticgamer.com/images/ogsig1.png[/img][/url]

Signature Image as a Non-Clickable Image
BBCode for This:
Code: Select all
[img]http://dev.opticgamer.com/images/ogsig2.png[/img]
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: Optic Gamer - A New Gaming Website Project

Postby The Ninja » June 30th, 2009, 10:43 pm

Sweet. I already joined. :mrgreen:
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Re: Optic Gamer - A New Gaming Website Project

Postby benicemi » November 26th, 2009, 6:20 pm

I guess the optic gamer website is really a great project that is a good place for every gamers. The best thing to the website is the gamers could submit their game reviews and gaming news. It could be really useful for every visitors of the website Multivariate Testing.
Last edited by Tom on November 26th, 2009, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed "fake" signature.
benicemi
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 1
Characters: 0

Return to Site Announcements