OR  

Happy 1st Birthday to The Elder Stats!

All announcements regarding The Elder Stats website and forum are located in here.

Happy 1st Birthday to The Elder Stats!

Postby Tom » February 3rd, 2010, 2:28 pm

Today, February 3, 2010, is the first anniversary of the initial release of The Elder Stats website! In just one year, The Elder Stats has made a lot of progress.

Although the temporary forum community was established back on November 7th, 2009, while The Elder Stats was still in development, the staff recognizes February 3, 2009 as the "official" start date of The Elder Stats website, since that is the date when the actual website was first made publicly available. Since then, we have accomplished much for our small, yet growing community. Some of our statistics over the last year include 650+ new members, nearly 600 character profiles created, and nearly 4,000 forum posts made. These stats are quite good for a young website, and we intend to have these stats continue to increase as time goes on. Of course, we could never have done this without our devoted community of Oblivion gamers, and for that we are most grateful.

On behalf of all our staff here at The Elder Stats, we would like to extend a special thank you to our community for sticking with us and helping us to build up this website to a great start in its first year of operation. Without your presence and involvement in the community, we would have gotten nowhere. We would also like to thank those of our community members who have gone the extra mile and have showcased links to The Elder Stats on forums across the Web, whether it be via signature links or the displaying of character Stat Cards in their profiles on other websites. We appreciate your contribution to the project.

In closing, I'd like to wish The Elder Stats a happy first birthday, and I am looking forward to seeing much more success for our website and community in the future to come.

Sincerely,
The Elder Stats Team

If you would like to discuss this announcement, please feel free to reply directly to this topic.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: Happy 1st Birthday to The Elder Stats!

Postby Xavier » February 3rd, 2010, 9:04 pm

Wow, it's hard to think that it has already been a year since it was released. Times flies I tell you.
Xavier - Elder Stats Co-Founder & Graphic Designer
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Website Statistics
Xavier
Co-founder
Squire
Co-founder

Forum Posts: 513
Characters: 6

Postby Oddbrother » February 4th, 2010, 1:22 am

Hey, cool party. Look, I know that Butch and I give you a hard time, but... you don’t take that seriously, right? Anyway, happy birthday and everything, I better get back to... you know.
Oddbrother
Beggar

Forum Posts: 14
Characters: 2

Postby whoman69 » February 4th, 2010, 2:56 am

If I'd have known I would have baked a cake.

No I wouldn't.
whoman69
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 86
Characters: 8

Postby josjie » February 4th, 2010, 4:38 pm

The cake is a lie :roll:

Anyway: congratulations! This website keeps getting better and better :).
josjie
Beggar

Forum Posts: 27
Characters: 0

Postby Teinaava » February 4th, 2010, 9:22 pm

Happy Birthday Elder Stats!!!
Teinaava
Past Contributor
Protector

Forum Posts: 172
Characters: 3

Postby The Ninja » February 4th, 2010, 10:39 pm

I didn't know that this forum was so young! Wow.

Happy Birthday.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby Scorpius » February 9th, 2010, 2:39 am

Happy Bday! diggin the site so far!! 8-)
Scorpius
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 6
Characters: 1

Postby The Edgy Redguard » February 15th, 2010, 8:49 pm

Woah, It's been this long already... I remember the night this happened I had been waiting for 3 months for the official release, and I sat refreshing the page until it was finally up. Happy Birthday Stats!
The Edgy Redguard
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 88
Characters: 1

Postby Grayfox » February 17th, 2010, 3:53 am

You and your ninjas, you nazi.

Seems like this ole horse has been moving right along Tom. Let's hope it becomes more successful.
Grayfox
Protector

Forum Posts: 111
Characters: 0

Next

Return to Site Announcements