OR  

Statcard Issues - Resolved

All announcements regarding The Elder Stats website and forum are located in here.

Statcard Issues - Resolved

Postby Tom » July 20th, 2010, 9:58 pm

Apparently, statcards have randomly become unusable at some time in the past two days. I am not sure what caused this problem. It may be a small server issue that will be resolved later, or it may have been some glitch of which I am not currently aware. In any case, we apologize for this inconvenience and we will try to have this resolved as soon as we can. Since we're not exactly sure what has caused this problem, it may take longer for us to find a way to fix it, so we appreciate you sticking with us through this.

If you are not experiencing this problem, please reply to this topic and let us know. This may be a malfunction on our computers that may not be affecting others. However, we are quite sure that this problem is affecting everyone.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: Statcard Issues

Postby Tom » July 21st, 2010, 10:55 pm

I have talked to our Web host and they have identified and speedily fixed the problem. Stat Cards should now be displaying without problems just like before.

I am very impressed with our Web hosting company's speedy support and attention to customer satisfaction, and therefore I would like to mention their name here so that, if you are looking for hosting in the future, you may find them useful. I would like to thank our host Byet Internet Services for always being there to help us in a quick and kind manner. :)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Re: Statcard Issues - Resolved

Postby Tom » September 13th, 2010, 8:38 pm

Stat Cars are, once again, experiencing some technical difficulties. Please allow some time for this to be resolved. Thank you.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Re: Statcard Issues - Resolved

Postby Tom » October 21st, 2010, 3:34 am

I've contacted our web hosting provider and I am proud to announce that Stat Cards are now working again. Please feel free to place your Stat Cards back in your forum signatures on other websites because they are now working again. :) We apologize for this inconvenience.

We have also sent out an e-mail to all of our members about this resolution. The e-mail read as follows:

Dear members of the Elder Stats:

We are happy to announce that Stat Cards are finally working again! We apologize for the long outage that Stat Cards have experienced over the past couple of months, but it was not an issue with our site and our server operators have fixed the issue now (again).

If you removed your Stat Card from your forum signatures on other websites because they stopped working, then you can now place the Stat Cards back there again. The Stat Cards are now fully operational again. Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Return to Site Announcements