OR  

A New Feature for a New Year: Introducing Character Journals

All announcements regarding The Elder Stats website and forum are located in here.

A New Feature for a New Year: Introducing Character Journals

Postby Tom » January 4th, 2013, 9:02 am

Happy New Year to all of our members here at The Elder Stats!

2013 has finally come, and what better way to kick off the new year than with a brand new feature — character Journals! We listened to your opinions in the poll and discussion thread regarding this new feature, and we worked to build the new Journal feature to fit the needs of our members. Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll and posted their thoughts in the thread!

With this new feature, each character profile on The Elder Stats now has a new tab visible titled "Journal". The Journal allows you to keep a running diary of sorts for each of your characters on The Elder Stats, posting entries in it whenever you'd like. You can use the Journal to document your character's day-to-day adventures in-game, talk about aspects of the character's development, give updates on what you intend to do with the character, and so on. Also, there is a convenient "Share This" link available at the top of each entry which, when clicked, displays a permalink to the entry as well as buttons for easily sharing the entry on Facebook and Twitter. It's like a personal blog for each of your characters.

So stop on by your character's profile today and check out your brand new Journal — and maybe even publish your first entry, as well!

Feedback and Bug Reports
As always, we welcome your feedback on what we're doing. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or anything of the sort regarding this new feature, please reply to this thread directly with your thoughts. Also, if you happen to find any bugs with character Journals (as is bound to happen with any new feature), please report them in the Bug Reports forum!

Thank you, and we at The Elder Stats wish you all a happy and prosperous new year!
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: A New Feature for a New Year: Introducing Character Journals

Postby Tikikata » January 4th, 2013, 8:30 pm

I went to check my character's stats, and I saw the new feature and was pretty excited! How neat! Thank you or adding this! =)
Tikikata
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 1
Characters: 0

Re: A New Feature for a New Year: Introducing Character Journals

Postby The Black Arrow » March 18th, 2013, 12:54 am

Oooh, I like this! Thank you!
The Black Arrow
Citizen

Forum Posts: 59
Characters: 6

Return to Site Announcements