OR  

[word censored] YOU guys

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

[word censored] YOU guys

Postby Hope of Sparta » July 29th, 2009, 10:41 pm

Ban me already. I asked politely before, now ban me.
Hope of Sparta
Perma Banned
Beggar

Forum Posts: 23
Characters: 0

Re: [word censored] YOU guys

Postby Tom » July 30th, 2009, 12:48 am

Calm down. What do you want to be banned for, anyway? By the way, did you ever hear of the PM feature? Why don't you PM me about this issue instead of posting it publicly on the forum and making an idiot of yourself?
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Hope of Sparta » July 30th, 2009, 1:23 am

[word censored] the pm, i said ban me or ill giv u a split lip. now ban me. here's sum encouragement: you are a [word censored]. now ban me already site owner.
Hope of Sparta
Perma Banned
Beggar

Forum Posts: 23
Characters: 0

Postby Tom » July 30th, 2009, 1:41 am

Sorry, I don't take orders from morons. I will not ban you, but I will disable your ability to post. Until you give me a valid reason for why you all of a sudden want to be banned (and for why you all of a sudden are a hostile person), you will not be banned. End of story.

Locked.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion