OR  

Boosting Forum Activity

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

Re: Boosting Forum Activity

Postby Legolastom » April 13th, 2010, 5:15 pm

I think creating a general Elder scrolls category, with an Oblivion sub forum would be a good idea. If it becomes too clogged for some reason (Which would be a good thing), you could then create a separate sub forum for other games in the series.

And I don't think a forum for a specific non Elder scrolls game would be necessary (Unless its Fallout 3...). Having a forum just for games in general should be good enough.
Legolastom
Citizen

Forum Posts: 43
Characters: 2

Postby Tom » April 13th, 2010, 9:15 pm

I've remodeled the layout of the forums a bit, added some new forums, and moved some posts from General Discussion into some of the new gaming forums. Take a look at the new layout, please, and let me know what you think.

For reference, this is what the forums looked like previously, and this is what they now look like. If all looks fine, then I'll post an announcement about the changes soon. By the way, if you see that all of the topics in the newly-created forums are marked as unread, don't worry about that. You can just click the "Mark forums read" link in any of the forums to set them all as read.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Tom » April 22nd, 2010, 9:55 pm

Alright then, it seems as though either no one has an opinion about the forum remodeling, or it looks horrible and no one wishes to say anything. :?
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby The Ninja » April 26th, 2010, 3:48 pm

It is absolutely FINE. Nothing wrong.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby redguard_master » May 10th, 2010, 12:19 am

Hmm some people have threads coming up with some kinds of competitons or awards, that sounds possible. Otherwise with the game being considered old by gamer standard already these things happen. It's like in Star Trek when Q said why the Q mess with everyone else, they've already done everything imaginable themselves. Like by now in the forums hasn't almost everything been said?
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116
Characters: 2

Previous

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion