OR  

Taking a picture

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

Taking a picture

Postby redguard_master » June 4th, 2010, 6:17 am

I felt like providing a picture of my dude for everyone to see but I'm on xbox so it's harder. Aside from just taking a digital picture of the screen does anyone know a way to get a pic to display?
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116
Characters: 2

Re: Taking a picture

Postby Tom » June 4th, 2010, 8:19 pm

This is one option, although it's a bit more time and money than I would like to spend on such a thing. A discussion about this went on in some other forum around here before, but I can't seem to find it. (No resolution came about from the discussion, though, so it really isn't worth searching for.)

Anyway, if anyone else has some suggestions, I would be interested to hear them, as well.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby The Ninja » June 4th, 2010, 11:49 pm

I think that was me, trying to get screenshots, but I wasn't going to Fry's Electronics to purchase multiple adapters and devices.
The Ninja
Squire

Forum Posts: 771
Characters: 4

Postby redguard_master » June 5th, 2010, 2:54 am

Oh that stinks, xbox doesn't have any kinda screen picture taking function.
redguard_master
Protector

Postby Tom » June 5th, 2010, 11:53 pm

You would think it would have such a function, though. There may be a way to do some sort of screen capture using a digital camera, but other than that I can't find another way. Microsoft should release some sort of additional hardware piece that can be used to take screenshots on the Xbox, but knowing MS, it would probably cost a fortune (just like that $100 wireless adapter). :roll:
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby redguard_master » June 7th, 2010, 2:50 am

Oh I got one of those. But when I moved my xbox wound up 4 feet from my router so now I just plug it in the old fashioned way. Now it just kinda sits in a drawer all alone and unloved :cry:
redguard_master
Protector

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion