OR  

Boy didn't I feel foolish

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

Boy didn't I feel foolish

Postby redguard_master » June 13th, 2010, 3:36 am

Fenix Dawn was complaining his one pound helmet was too heavy so I decided to let a squad of rats pound on me until I got expert in light armor. I was updating my stats and somehow I wasn't on the leaderboards anymore. I was like oh crap what happened!!! I checked to see if somehow I got moved to the exploit category or something. Then I checked the rest of the pages and found I dropped from 9th to 47th place. I was like oh crap how did that happen!!! I went through my stats and found when I updated my creature killed stats I entered 347 instead of 3477. Now I'm back where I belong :D
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
redguard_master
Protector

Forum Posts: 116
Characters: 2

Re: Boy didn't I feel foolish

Postby Tom » June 13th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Heh, not a good feeling when you drop that far downward. Typos are always an issue, so make sure to double-check your stats to make sure they're correct. We don't want any deserving characters dropping down 40 places on the leaderboards. ;)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby redguard_master » June 13th, 2010, 9:11 pm

Yeah. I guess kills counts for alot in your score don't they?
redguard_master
Protector

Postby Tom » June 15th, 2010, 6:58 am

Yes they do. We had a discussion here about it months ago, and we arrived at that conclusion. Changes can always be made, but the character score system seems fine for the time being.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby redguard_master » June 16th, 2010, 5:42 am

Mmm well I've killed enough people to get the job done, i'm fine with that. Oh and I do hope that wink wasn't a sign of doubt, my stats are legit.
redguard_master
Protector

Postby Tom » June 16th, 2010, 11:22 am

No, not at all. Simply being diplomatic. I don't distrust your stats.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Postby redguard_master » June 17th, 2010, 2:08 am

Ahh, I was pretty sure that was what you were doing. I still haven't figured out that lindai helm thing. You'd think my light armor going from 52 or 53 to 75 it's armor rating would go up at least 1 point, interesting. But then again the first thing I'd do is get the enchantment on my cursed boots of the thrall switched over to some madness boots. Plus get my fire shield and light spell on 2 separate madness gauntlets combined. I'm the arch-mage and sheogorath, I'm sure I could someone in either realm to hook that up.
redguard_master
Protector

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion