OR  

Its been awhile

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

Its been awhile

Postby whoman69 » July 12th, 2011, 9:58 pm

I have checked back in here a few times but haven't really posted in awhile. I recently started playing again when I got my cd-drive fixed. I'm playing mostly new characters. One I got to level 22 before I discovered my character was really not workable either in power or in ability to level up efficiently. One thing I would say to new players is try not to use more than one skill in the same attribute set if you can avoid it. It makes it very hard to level up efficiently.

I have to say I'm very disappointed about how many just patently false characters there are at the top of the leaderboards now. Some are just ridiculous in their claims, while others are closer to reality, but still do not add up. I'm not going to call anyone out, but you know who you are and so do we.

I look forward to the new ES game coming out but probably won't be buying right away.
whoman69
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 86
Characters: 8

Re: Its been awhile

Postby Tom » July 13th, 2011, 8:48 am

whoman69 wrote:I have to say I'm very disappointed about how many just patently false characters there are at the top of the leaderboards now. Some are just ridiculous in their claims, while others are closer to reality, but still do not add up. I'm not going to call anyone out, but you know who you are and so do we.

I agree with you. I have to admit that we've been slacking a bit on removing characters with false statistics from the leaderboards. But we appreciate you helping us by reporting such characters to us; it really helps us to receive those reports because we are pointed directly to the offending profile and can easily remove it from the leaderboards. Thank you. :)
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: Its been awhile

Postby whoman69 » July 15th, 2011, 5:16 pm

I had a hilarious moment on one of my recent sessions. The Kvatch Rebuilt mod has a messenger that comes to you to tell you when the next part of the mission is ready. He will go anywhere to get the message to you. I've even had him follow me into Oblivion gates. He can sometimes scare the snikeys out of you. Luckily after he's done he stays in the background after he's done unless you're surrounded by enemies, then he can help because he's a quest related character. The last time I saw him I was doing the Go Fish mission where you try to catch some fish for an injured guy in Weye. While I'm swimming around looking for the next fish I see this guy in full steel armor still riding his horse trying to catch up to me. I've seen the Imperial Guard chase you into the water sometimes, but never on their horse.
whoman69
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 86
Characters: 8

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion