OR  

Engineer custom class

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

Engineer custom class

Postby duplicate_glitch » August 21st, 2011, 5:05 am

Hey, I was looking at some of the characters on this website the other day and I found someone who did a custom class called ''Engineer'', and I really liked the concept around it and the skills the person had chosen. But I deleted my browser history so I don't know anymore who did it...so does anyone know by pure coincidence what character I'm talking about? Or maybe the author will recognize his own character lol :)

Or is there at least a Search feature on this website to search for specific Custom Classes? It would definitely make it easier.

Thanks
duplicate_glitch
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 2
Characters: 1

Re: Engineer custom class

Postby Tom » August 21st, 2011, 6:53 am

duplicate_glitch wrote:Or is there at least a Search feature on this website to search for specific Custom Classes? It would definitely make it easier.

This is an interesting suggestion, and one that I've thought of in the past but just haven't gotten around to implementing. Currently, we just have a Character Search feature on the website, but I too have noticed that custom classes are almost neglected on the website, and there's not even a full list of custom classes anywhere. This is something that I intend to fix in the near future, and I'm glad that you brought it up.

To answer your question, I manually searched the database and found one custom class titled "Engineer" belonging to the character Adonis Latta. Hopefully that is what you are looking for. :)

In the future, if you like a character and would like to "bookmark" that character for easy reference later, you can click the green checkmark in the "Options" menu at the top of the character's profile to add it to your Favorites List. That way, you don't have to rely on your browser history to find interesting characters again later.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Re: Engineer custom class

Postby duplicate_glitch » August 21st, 2011, 2:50 pm

Hello and thanks for the quick answer! I understand you are an admin, so I couldn't ask for more! haha

Yes, that is exactly the class I was looking for...too bad only you admins can manually search in the database like you did :P , because indeed, it would be very nice if we could search not only for specific custom classes, but also for specific skills combinations, races, etc.

Anyway, I don't think this is a suggestion forum :P , so yes, thanks for the reply!
duplicate_glitch
Mudcrab

Forum Posts: 2
Characters: 1

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion