OR  

PM Suggestion

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

PM Suggestion

Postby Joe » February 4th, 2009, 3:23 am

Before you guys released it you could view if you had a pm, now you cant see if you have one or not, and people may not know they have a pm. Can you guys fix this in anyway?
Joe
Adventurer

Forum Posts: 91
Characters: 1

Re: pm suggestion

Postby Tom » February 4th, 2009, 3:31 am

When I was designing the menu bar, I got rid of how it used to say the number of new messages you had in parentheses because I wasn't exactly sure about how to get that number from the database for each member. Now that I think of it, it shouldn't be too hard to get that number. I'll fiddle around with it tomorrow afternoon and try to fix it for you. I had a feeling someone would want the number of new messages back on the menu bar at some point.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion