OR  

Submit All (Or Edit All, Or Whatever That Button Is...)

Post discussions, suggestions, your opinions, and feature requests for The Elder Stats in here. Discuss the site with other members and developers, alike.

Submit All (Or Edit All, Or Whatever That Button Is...)

Postby Kestral » February 6th, 2009, 5:21 am

The title.

Simply, on the character modification screen, add an "Edit All" or "Submit All" feature to it.
This would make it much more easier for things.
Kestral
Brawler

Forum Posts: 229
Characters: 0

Re: Submit All (Or Edit All, Or Whatever That Button Is...)

Postby Tom » February 6th, 2009, 12:16 pm

I was thinking about doing this, too. Thanks for bringing it up. I suppose at the bottom of the page, I can have a button that says "Modify All" and that can modify all 5 of the sections on the character modification page. I'll take care of this later today.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Kestral » February 7th, 2009, 3:44 am

Tom wrote:I was thinking about doing this, too. Thanks for bringing it up. I suppose at the bottom of the page, I can have a button that says "Modify All" and that can modify all 5 of the sections on the character modification page. I'll take care of this later today.

Thank you.
Kestral
Brawler

Postby Tom » February 18th, 2009, 10:08 pm

All done. Now there is a button at the bottom of the character modification page in the UCP that is labeled "Modify All Sections" which, when clicked, modifies all the sections on that page. Also, the Modify buttons that are used to modify each section individually have had their label name changed from just "Modify" to "Modify This Section" to make it easier for members to notice what they are modifying by clicking each button.
Tom
Founder
Knight
Founder

Forum Posts: 880
Characters: -2

Postby Kestral » February 19th, 2009, 12:48 am

Tom wrote:All done. Now there is a button at the bottom of the character modification page in the UCP that is labeled "Modify All Sections" which, when clicked, modifies all the sections on that page. Also, the Modify buttons that are used to modify each section individually have had their label name changed from just "Modify" to "Modify This Section" to make it easier for members to notice what they are modifying by clicking each button.

Thank you.
Kestral
Brawler

Return to Site Feedback & Discussion